• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

I went in pulling for the Sox but turned mid-series. I'm just happy they didn't win in dramatic fashion.

RJ= was doing his best Boston front office using the Globe to disparage an outgoing player via text last night. Just KILLING Ellsbury.

KEevb1r.jpg

RJ= was doing his best Boston front office using the Globe to disparage an outgoing player via text last night. Just KILLING Ellsbury.

I hate Ellsbury, he was great this year but I won't be sad to see him go. He's a baby and didn't attempt a single steal in the WS. He only steals when he's 100% sure he's getting in. Last night he almost got picked off, then did get picked off but made it back on a botched run down. The "attempts" happened after they were up 6 runs. He's the Martell to Pedroia's Falco.

I hate Ellsbury, he was great this year but I won't be sad to see him go. He's a baby and didn't attempt a single steal in the WS. He only steals when he's 100% sure he's getting in. Last night he almost got picked off, then did get picked off but made it back on a botched run down. The "attempts" happened after they were up 6 runs. He's the Martell to Pedroia's Falco.

yeah gotta hate a guy that only steals when it's effective. i also prefer guys that run no matter what to get caught.

i'll be glad to see him gone next year.

re: the cards fan

if the sawx and their idiot fans are going to take up the cloak of boston strong, and we're doing it for the victims and all that garbage, then dont be surprised when people shove it in your face. it's sports you fucking morons.

Back