• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite podcast?

came back to recommend My Brother, My Brother and Me but I was please/amused to see it recommended in the third post of the thread back in '13. incredible.

Thoughts on Mystery Show? Worth a download?

If you enjoy her personality, they're great. I know she rubs some people the wrong way with her voice and eccentricity.

3.5 years later and I've finally listened to some episodes. I think they're great. I love the ridiculous mysteries, and the random sidebars along the way. It's all about the journey, and still, the resolutions are very satisfying.

59-og.jpeg

lol

definitely one of those pods that's like 'damn, why didn't i think of that'

for those who care - Hardcore History finally updated today with the next part of the Japan/war in the pacific series

Listening to Long May They Run. Podcast outlining the genesis and career of Phish. Pretty entertaining.

Anyone mention “Oh No, Ross and Carrie” yet?

I'm sure these have been mentioned but I've been listening to Spittin' Chiclets and Pardon My Take for years now. If I'm running or working out there is 100% of a chance of me having either of those on.

I'm sure these have been mentioned but I've been listening to Spittin' Chiclets and Pardon My Take for years now. If I'm running or working out there is 100% of a chance of me having either of those on.

The fastest two minutes kill me every time

That show seems like it went off the rails a while ago. Like a bunch of producers got poached by Gimlet or other podcasts and they started messing with the format/doing experimental stuff.

Anyway, some new recs; all shorter one off eps around 30 min or less:

Cautionary Tales
Slow Radio from the BBC
Against the Rules with Michael Lewis was decent if a little hamfisted
The Secret History of the Future

Back