• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite podcast?

You serious Clark? That piece of shit is the only podcast on Grantland that I regularly don't listen to. The dudes who host it are a bunch of clowns.

Then it's not for you.

I like them because they know what they're talking about when it comes to basketball and I like their sense of humor so their shit makes me laugh.

DVDASA

Double Vag Double Anal Sensitive Artist

The #1 Health podcast on iTunes.

I just started listening to the Thrilling Adventure Hour and it is fucking amazing. First podcast that I've gone back and downloaded the whole back catalog to listen to.

I loved the History of Rome. I find Dan Carlin's Hardcore History very entertaining.

Filmspotting
BS Report
Football Weekly
Firewall and Iceberg

Those are the four I never miss. Anfield Wrap, Carolla and various Grantland pods when I have time. Add slashfilmcast and wait wait to car trips.

Still my top four. I've dropped Carolla and added Men in Blazers to the part time rotation.

It was a short run podcast that they recorded at the end of last year/beginning of this year, but the absolute funniest podcast this year is You Talkin' U2 To Me? with Scott Aukerman and Adam Scott. They start like it is going to be a podcast where they just review U2's discography leading up to the release of their new album (which they actually do over the course of the series), but for the most part it is just the two of them bullshitting, telling stories, bringing on guests, and starting an insane series of podcasts within podcasts. There are only 15 or so eps, so it's not something you have to dedicate a lot of time to. I couldn't recommend it more highly, you won't be sorry if you give it a try.

It was a short run podcast that they recorded at the end of last year/beginning of this year, but the absolute funniest podcast this year is You Talkin' U2 To Me? with Scott Aukerman and Adam Scott. They start like it is going to be a podcast where they just review U2's discography leading up to the release of their new album (which they actually do over the course of the series), but for the most part it is just the two of them bullshitting, telling stories, bringing on guests, and starting an insane series of podcasts within podcasts. There are only 15 or so eps, so it's not something you have to dedicate a lot of time to. I couldn't recommend it more highly, you won't be sorry if you give it a try.

Really great, especially if you are familiar with and are a fan of their prior work together. The finale was incredible.

Podcasts just haven't worked their way into my daily routine. I'm sure I'm missing out on something good, but I only have about a 15-20 min commute and I'd rather listen to music to decompress. Can't consume it all I guess.

I listen to Mike & Mike almost every day when I run.

Podcasts just haven't worked their way into my daily routine. I'm sure I'm missing out on something good, but I only have about a 15-20 min commute and I'd rather listen to music to decompress. Can't consume it all I guess.

I did first discover podcasts as a way to pass the time while commuting, which would vary between 35 minutes and an hour most days. But then I started listening to them while doing a number of different activities: while at the gym, cooking, doing household chores, and running errands. It's easy to work them in. There is also any time you have a long drive (which I seem to have fairly often as well)

Giant Bombcast
Science Friday
Skeptoid
The Naked Astronomer
Videogamer.Uk podcast
Fantasy focus football
CBS fantasy today
I'll listen to the moth occasionally, but the good ones are few and far between

Back