• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite podcast?

yeah i caught those two episodes also. good stuff in there

Anyone check out the new Gimlet podcasts yet?

I'm really digging Undone. Homecoming didn't quite grab me, but I'll continue to try it. Haven't tried their new true crime one yet.

Anyone check out the new Gimlet podcasts yet?

I'm really digging Undone. Homecoming didn't quite grab me, but I'll continue to try it. Haven't tried their new true crime one yet.

While listening to Science Vs this morning I heard mention of Undone. Gonna check it out.

So my boys got me hooked on podcasts while I'm driving; like Kornheiser, Simmons but have given up on Rappaport; just too over the top for me.

With that said what's with podcasts and data usage? My data charges have jumped the last 2-3 months. Is there something I should be doing to keep the usage down?

So my boys got me hooked on podcasts while I'm driving; like Kornheiser, Simmons but have given up on Rappaport; just too over the top for me.

With that said what's with podcasts and data usage? My data charges have jumped the last 2-3 months. Is there something I should be doing to keep the usage down?

download them before you listen to them

On the Gimlet note, I was pretty bummed to hear that there won't be a second season of Mystery Show (at least with Gimlet).

On a long drive last weekend my wife and I listened to Up and Vanished about a young women who went missing in Georgia about ten years ago. Certainly not as compelling or well made as Serial (first season anyway) but an interesting story put together by a filmmaker who has turned podcaster. Episodes are only about 25 minutes so not too much of a time investment.

I really enjoyed "Limetown", but like the town in the podcast, it seems to have up and vanished.

was kinda butthurt Undone didn't get a second season at Gimlet

liked the host and all the episodes

they may be expanding a bit too quickly over there

Heavyweight has been awesome though

Crimetown from Gimlet is good - about Providence, Rhode Island in its first season

I like The Watch and would like other television podcasts but the vast majority of shows I don't keep up with week-to-week (only exception really is GoT) so I can't listen to podcasts that talk about shows immediately after they have aired

Anyone follow the Keeping it 1600 guys over to Pod Save America? Pod Save the World also started today (but I haven't listened to that yet)

If you have any interest at all in following the Supreme Court then First Mondays is a must-listen. It's two recent SCOTUS clerks who give a rundown every week of what the court is doing, and share a bunch of inside baseball-type stuff.

Some things might be a bit hard to follow for a non-lawyer, but they try to make it so that a broad audience can understand. And they're really funny

Anyone follow the Keeping it 1600 guys over to Pod Save America? Pod Save the World also started today (but I haven't listened to that yet)

I've been listening to Pod Save America, I think they're pretty good

I've been listening to Pod Save America, I think they're pretty good

I like the guys a lot and find myself in a mode of "laugh so you don't cry" when listening. Interesting insider info from former admin officials and they don't hold back on their opinions.

Back