• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Buzz - End of Year Three (Regular Season)

Three years later, where do you stand on our dear Buzz?

• Total voters

Strickland33

Reaction score
So, we've reached the end of the regular season, our third with Jeff [Redacted] at the helm. There's an ACC Tournament game or two left to go, but where do you stand?

This has been possibly the worst three year stretch in Wake Forest basketball history. I think that says it all.

Well, this is sure to be the most lopsided poll in human history.

um...is there any doubt how this poll will turn out?

But for actual discussion.... We were worse than I expected. I predicted 15 wins at the beginning of the year and we fell short. I picked 5 ACC wins in the thread before conference play started, so in that regard the team barely exceeded my already low expectations.

If this were any other team, I would be confident that in about a week, Buzz would be packing his bags. But I'm pretty sure he will be back.

um...is there any doubt how this poll will turn out?

At midseason it was 240-62, which probably included many Moonz parodies. Here are the 62 -

#WINNING, AnonymousDeac225, AppDeac, ArmyDeac, asd, austindeac, baywooddeac, bcobbdeacs, blazingjet, Bubbadeac, cajunking, CarlSpackler88, cashat1, Chill4three, cpadeac2010, CreamyGoodness, Deac89, deacbyday, deacdixieboy, deacfromnc, DeacinDallas, deacon85, DeaconDog, deacons1080, deaconswin, DeaconWalker, Deacsfan27, gmac91, GoDeacs08, guy, JamesSokolove, Manmythlegend, mcarr, mebanedeac, Meisterburger, Neurodeac, olddeacfan, oldgold65, OldGoldandGrobe, oldschoolrules, PhillyDeac, PhysDeac, PTownDeac, RicoSuave, rock, ronmexico, SaffaDeac, schemindemon, scotttyson62, SDeacz, silk, SPDeac, StopMakingSense, Strickland33, SurgeryDeac, thebishop, TreFoDeac, warak, wfmoll, Wheredeac, Why the Deac Not, Winkathomelygirl

Any converts?

511edc23f35fa.preview-300.jpg

Reactions: Ayo
^Not liking what you're seeing from this poll, huh, Buzz?

We had some games where we were much better than I expected, but for the most part we were worse. We were particularly bad against a pretty weak OOC schedule and, of course, in away ACC games.

So, nothing we did this season made me change my mind about [Redacted]. #Buzzout since UNC-W 2010.

Who voted BuzzIn? There's always one person who has to ruin the party. BuzzOut forever.

I'm not really sure why I voted BuzzIn for the mid-season poll. Bad decision-making and hopeless optimism I reckon.

Back