• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Who coined #BuzzOut?

AG_2011_headshot_color.jpg

Case in point.

And I'm not even saying that you were wrong to feel good that night. You did well against [Redacted]. But don't pretend like you weren't hamming it up a bit on these boards then. Come on, dude.
I went and read the thread. I'm not denying that I didn't enjoy the support but I was also torn. I owe wake a huge debt if gratitude that I can never repay vi could give a fuck about [Redacted] and wellman but there are people associated with wfu that I owe everything to.

Reactions: TBR
I'm really tempted to include this in some form or fashion:

"We can put up with a disappointment. We have disappointments all the time. But there is a pattern here that needed to be addressed, a 3-year pattern that needed to be addressed."
-Ron Wellman, April 7th, 2010

"We can put up with a disappointment. We have disappointments all the time. But there is a pattern here that needed to be addressed, a 3-year pattern that needed to be addressed."

I actually think it hammers home a message pretty close to what we're looking for; ambien's kicking in now so expect anything past now to be drivel.

I LIKE IT!

If space is tight, you can even replace the second sentence with "..."

Last edited:
Ron wellman has trademarked the name Ron wellman. He's planning a rushmoresque monument on pilot mountain.

If we get enough money for 3-4 days of ads, just make the last one that quote + firebz.com

That's my [unrequested] two cents.

Yes. That is perfect. Wellman, Bzz, etc cannot be outraged at a simple quote by wellman himself. It might be too much, but would Dinos record right before the quote, and then Bzeliks Record, and ACC record directly after the quote with the current date and a question mark or ''...'' idk I trust you all, I just want this to hit home and be extremely effective..

Who coined #BuzzOut?

As far as Wake/[Redacted] is concerned, I did. But I just blatantly stole the "xxxxOUT!" from English football. It is widespread there whenever a manager is no longer wanted by the supporters.

Everyone's secure yourself included. The difference between us is is say everything I say in person and I promise you wouldn't do the same. Not because I'd kick your ass hell I'm barely ambulatory but I'm pretty sure that you'd actually like me.
Very possible. But even if I did, I'd still call you out when you're being a douchebag.

As far as Wake/[Redacted] is concerned, I did. But I just blatantly stole the "xxxxOUT!" from English football. It is widespread there whenever a manager is no longer wanted by the supporters.
I believe it came about the night you and I were first talking on here about bringing the banner to the game sometime last year. Something around 2 or 3am and we deleted all our posts in fear of the athletic department reading the plans.

I just bought an ad for the Greensboro news and record for Thursday. It is a 2x10 banner on the bottom of the front of the sports page. We have until Wed at noon to submit the content.

The cost for just Thursday is $650. I already have one donor who will contribute $300. To put pressure on Wellman, I would like to run this all four days of the ACC tournament. Why? Because all of the media are in town and will see it and running it all four days shows that Wake supporters are unified and are putting signiicant funds behind this. We are not just lunatic fringe.

There are 1,000 of us on this board. If everyone can just pledge $5, we will have more than enough to cover it.

Thoughts?

Pay Pal link
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

I just sent you $20. It's not a lot, but it's all I can offer at this point in my life. Big ups to you and everybody else who is making this happen.

I believe it came about the night you and I were first talking on here about bringing the banner to the game sometime last year. Something around 2 or 3am and we deleted all our posts in fear of the athletic department reading the plans.

Nah. I posted a thread the night of the Presby loss and [Redacted]'s subsequent blame fest on the radio afterwards. I was done with him then.

I do remember that night, though. I got that banner to you eventually! (just 2 years later, as well. #betterlatethannever)

Just make sure that you note it's in reference to Dino. These quotations are all great, but I know that many casual fans or fans of other teams will not put 2+2 together. If we're looking for impact, then this one has to hit home. Hard.

Back