• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Nah. I posted a thread the night of the Presby loss and [Redacted]'s subsequent blame fest on the radio afterwards. I was done with him then.

I do remember that night, though. I got that banner to you eventually! (just 2 years later, as well. #betterlatethannever)

More like #bannerlatethannever

Just donated! Not as much as I wanted to, but student loans squeezed the shit out of this paycheck.

im In...just gave $100 via the paypal link....run this thing all four days

VTWhat better get a say in this ad.

Don't feel like wasting my time on this stuff today if this is going to run in the wrong direction.

Stratt- the rough draft looks plain awful. Also, I think what you (one of your financiers) have planned for today is a bad idea.

Just adapt the OGB ad to the banner.

Just sent $25. Also agree to include vtwhat in the creative process.

So we are up to $660 in donations + $300 from an outside donor = $960.

We still probably need to be in the $2,000 to $2,500 range to run all four days. I will put some pressure on the N and O today to get the cost as low as possible. Hope to have some answers back this afternoon.

Don't you mean N and R?

THERE'S NO NOBILITY IN BEING POOR YOU FREELOADER

47eb4e24d4491c0f3d469f05b9590268.jpg

I don't have a PayPal account, but Deacsfan27 (doofus) will be making another contribution via PayPal, and I will pay him back in cash. Great idea, and I hope all of press row reads the morning paper.

I don't have a PayPal account, but Deacsfan27 (doofus) will be making another contribution via PayPal, and I will pay him back in cash. Great idea, and I hope all of press row reads the morning paper.

You don't actually need an account to donate.

Back