• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

I'm in for a donation.

Also huge props to the Strattons and VTwhat for all y'all have done to support the buzzout cause. Glad that someone had the balls to take the steps that y'all have taken to get the ball really rolling to put some pressure on comrade Wellman.

In this world of so much need why not give those funds to a local food bank. Don't you know your negative campaign has an impact on the university,the players,coaches and their families. It is a mean spirited campaign and Wake Forest deserves better. Do something positive with your money. You and others may be vocal but you don't speak for the majority of fans. Sure it has been a tough few years but you can rest assured Jeff [Redacted] and his staff are taking this much harder than you and yours.
I agree with this. Wake Forest deserves better.

Is the News and Record sold onsite at the Coliseum? I wonder if they would like it to be, and if they'd like any volunteers to help with that?

In this world of so much need why not give those funds to a local food bank. Don't you know your negative campaign has an impact on the university,the players,coaches and their families. It is a mean spirited campaign and Wake Forest deserves better. Do something positive with your money. You and others may be vocal but you don't speak for the majority of fans. Sure it has been a tough few years but you can rest assured Jeff [Redacted] and his staff are taking this much harder than you and yours.
The way Jeff [Redacted] has murdered Wake Forest basketball the past 3 years has been mean-spirited.

Yeah if people are gonna be at the game they should call the News and Record and see if they need help selling a special tournament edition of the paper (if they still do that) and make sure papers are well-distributed to all tailgaters. Find the Maryland guy who sells the everclear cherries. He's one of the best humans on earth. Found us last year in Atlanta in the middle of the Friday games and hooked my family and Cumberland up. We were rolling in joy for those night games.

Definitely leave Wellman's name out, we don't want him looking more tied to Buzz than he already is. He also probably has a better reputation with the other fans in the ACC.

Come on moneybags, open those purse strings.

Sure. Personal attacks on here make me much less in the giving mood. Should I post my credit card number and social security on here since you betas seem to know everything about me?

I'm in. $$$. Keep #BuzzOut in the message. I had numerous people comment on my shirt at the VT game.

We know the direction we are going. Just have to hammer out the final design.

Sure. Personal attacks on here make me much less in the giving mood. Should I post my credit card number and social security on here since you betas seem to know everything about me?

Yeah go ahead and post that with the PayPal info for this ad. We'll make sure it only covers the costs of the ads and nothing more.

Strattocaster should have it up by he end of the night. He is out of town for business, but is setting it up soon.

I'd kind of like to have the details squared away on how money's going to be handled.

Who gets refunded if a day is partially funded, etc.?

Is there a more transparent way of handing this given our purpose? Asking as much on behalf of the Strattons as I am anybody who'd be contributing.

It's a shame. You could fund this baby on 60 seconds of compounded interest.

Back