• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

WFU still saves space and everybody reading the sports section in Greensboro this weekend will know what WFU stands for.

Am I alone on this?

I think the name Wake Forest pops a little more than WFU. Both will be known, especially in context, but I just like Wake Forest more.

There's like 0% chance that Wake would sue for copyright infringement, right? Especially since there's going to be a wide-range of people from various different backgrounds on this thing. It would be counterproductive.

Donation sent, would appreciate updated totals every once in a while.

There's like 0% chance that Wake would sue for copyright infringement, right? Especially since there's going to be a wide-range of people from various different backgrounds on this thing. It would be counterproductive.

Donation sent, would appreciate updated totals every once in a while.

+1

Appreciate all the hard work guys.

I mean in all honesty if they sue us, what's going to happen? We have probably 100 lawyers total and I'm sure a few of them do some sort of civil litigation where this would be in their wheelhouse. It would be great publicity for the cause and this would make Wake come off looking like a bunch of assholes. They wouldn't sue over this. Aside from that how much would we even estimate damages might be?

We have $270 bucks so far. Keep it up. It will probably be about $2500 for all 4 days.

Also, why don't we offer to donate any leftover money to the [Redacted] buyout fund? Not kidding. I am serious.

I mean in all honesty if they sue us, what's going to happen? We have probably 100 lawyers total and I'm sure a few of them do some sort of civil litigation where this would be in their wheelhouse. It would be great publicity for the cause and this would make Wake come off looking like a bunch of assholes. They wouldn't sue over this. Aside from that how much would we even estimate damages might be?

It would actually be great for the cause, but I don't think anyone wants to deal with that hassle.

If not 0%, close to it. Just saying "Wake Forest" or "WFU" is a non-issue.

Simple, hard-hitting, and to the point. My work here is done.

75eGFup.jpg

Jeff [Redacted] must really suck at coaching baseketball.

Last edited:
Okay so Doofus was probably close to right. "Wake Forest" cannot possibly be trademarked can it?

Either way BallState has spoken, I think it's time to #rolltide

Back