• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Loved seeing Drew voted out. What a jackass.

When will these idiots learn...never throw an immunity challenge.

As soon as he mentioned throwing it I turned to my husband and said, he's going to be voted out. So stupid. But entertaining! I guess he didn't get much camera time in the first few episodes besides being painted as lazy. But this one he was ridiculously annoying and cocky. Good riddance.

Good summary:

Let's see here…okay, as far as I can tell it went a little something like this: Jeremy wanted Keith out, but instead voted for Drew. Jon wanted Julie out, but instead voted for Keith even though the guy who wanted Keith out didn't vote for him. Keith and Reed voted for Julie, even though the guy who wanted Julie out didn't vote for her. Knowing Natalie, she probably voted for John Rocker even though he is not even on her tribe and is already out of the game, and Drew voted for Kelley because "basically, I’m a badass and the manipulator of this game." And then the badass manipulator was voted out.

As soon as he mentioned throwing it I turned to my husband and said, he's going to be voted out. So stupid. But entertaining! I guess he didn't get much camera time in the first few episodes besides being painted as lazy. But this one he was ridiculously annoying and cocky. Good riddance.

I didn't know if he'd be voted out or not, but I'm pretty certain that throwing a challenge has never worked out as intended.

that was a stupid vote last night...glad the idiot was voted out.

Can't believe Keith ran his mouth and ruined the plan.

yea what a dumb shit. jaclyn is crazy hot. Jeremy was the best on the show, sucks hes gone. I think the Indian girl has a chance at this.

My wife and I watched the part where Wes brags about winning a "eatin' nuggets" contest three times....I was crying!

This season has continued to be sort of lame. There have been some good episodes and blindsides, but I just don't feel investment in any of the contestants.

That said, I can't believe I find myself rooting for Natalie at this point. I went into this season thinking I'd hate the twins (since they were annoying as $^#@ on Amazing Race). But maybe the secret was separating them to make them bearable. Natalie is the only one playing with any brains.

Would be funny if Nadiya went out first and Natalie won.

This season has continued to be sort of lame. There have been some good episodes and blindsides, but I just don't feel investment in any of the contestants.

That said, I can't believe I find myself rooting for Natalie at this point. I went into this season thinking I'd hate the twins (since they were annoying as $^#@ on Amazing Race). But maybe the secret was separating them to make them bearable. Natalie is the only one playing with any brains.

Would be funny if Nadiya went out first and Natalie won.

I really didn't like the "twinnies" on TAR, but I am fully team Nat in this case. She is controlling the game. The way she handled her Alec vote, her immunity win, and the Jon vote were perfectly done, and all her. The smile on her face after the last vote was priceless.

Was feeling pretty ambivalent about this latest cast but the last few episodes have been very good. Blindsiding that ego maniac Jon last night was awesome.

I'll be happy with either Nat or Keith. Hate Missy. Hate Baylor. Jaclyn is not a frontrunner for me solely because of Jon.

Just watched. It's amazing how stupid Jon is. He completely minimizes any thoughts Jacklyn has.

I'll be happy with either Nat or Keith. Hate Missy. Hate Baylor. Jaclyn is not a frontrunner for me solely because of Jon.

This game is Natalie's to lose now. Keith was just a pawn and they'll vote him out first chance they get. Even if he runs the table in immunity challenges, I can't see him winning. He's just not that good with words.

Did you know Keith and Probst are the same age? :eek:

:eek:

104954_d03147b.jpg
jeff-probst-240.jpg

Back