• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Sierra is flying under the radar too. I never would've thought Dan would still be around when this season started.

Sierra is flying under the radar too. I never would've thought Dan would still be around when this season started.

The problem is some combo of Dan, Will, and Rodney will end up in the finals because people think they're beatable. The question is whether Dan's advantage will make him enough of a threat to vote out sooner.

Yeah, I assume Will and Sierra are both viewed as very beatable. Dan and Rodney likely in that group, as well... But I think I'd vote for either of them over Will or Sierra because they've at least tried to make some noise.

Getting rid of Tyler was the right move, even though I was hoping he'd win. Definitely Mike & Mama C as co-favorites at this point.

I'd think Mike would want to get rid of Rodney considering he's really the only threat in physical challenges at this point (Mama C fit, as well, but she's more endurance).

Did y'all see the announcement for next season? "Second chance" where viewers can vote on who will actually be on. 36 contestants (who have only played once before) are up and only 20 will make it. The contestants will be announced during the reunion show and will literally leave straight from there to film.

The problem is some combo of Dan, Will, and Rodney will end up in the finals because people think they're beatable. The question is whether Dan's advantage will make him enough of a threat to vote out sooner.

I really dislike the fact that players can just look through each others bags. I mean with immunity idols, you can stash them somewhere or carry them in your pocket but where the hell else was Dan suppose to keep an extra vote?

Also, I love how Dan thinks he's really great at Survivor when in fact he's really bad. If I'm in the game at this point, Will would be my top pick for going to the finals. He's done absolutely nothing of worth, pissed off the no-collars, definitely not getting Shirin's vote, probably wouldn't get any others.

I think I would take Rodney over Dan though.

In fact, I think I can take Rodney and Will to the finals, refuse to answer any questions or say anything during that final tribal, and still win.

Did y'all see the announcement for next season? "Second chance" where viewers can vote on who will actually be on. 36 contestants (who have only played once before) are up and only 20 will make it. The contestants will be announced during the reunion show and will literally leave straight from there to film.

Yeah, they have the list up of the 20 men/20 women who you can vote for. Was surprised to see Mama C on the list considering she is still on the show and could win. I wonder if that means anything?

I was surprised how few people I recognized on the list. Especially female.

I really dislike the fact that players can just look through each others bags. I mean with immunity idols, you can stash them somewhere or carry them in your pocket but where the hell else was Dan suppose to keep an extra vote?

Also, I love how Dan thinks he's really great at Survivor when in fact he's really bad. If I'm in the game at this point, Will would be my top pick for going to the finals. He's done absolutely nothing of worth, pissed off the no-collars, definitely not getting Shirin's vote, probably wouldn't get any others.

I think I would take Rodney over Dan though.

In fact, I think I can take Rodney and Will to the finals, refuse to answer any questions or say anything during that final tribal, and still win.

I would love to hear a final speech from Rodney. I have to think it would be delusional.

Agree that taking Will is a no-brainer.

As bad as Dan and Rodney have been, if they can somehow get out Mike & Mama C, then they'd have a claim on winning.

Yeah, they have the list up of the 20 men/20 women who you can vote for. Was surprised to see Mama C on the list considering she is still on the show and could win. I wonder if that means anything?

Not enough headcases on there. Mike is on there too for what it's worth. But Cierra, Dan, Rodney, and Will are not.

I remember Shane being batshit crazy so I hope he makes it.

I would love to hear a final speech from Rodney. I have to think it would be delusional.

Agree that taking Will is a no-brainer.

As bad as Dan and Rodney have been, if they can somehow get out Mike & Mama C, then they'd have a claim on winning.

Dan's not at smart as he thinks he is so any plan he comes up with will ultimately fail.

Not enough headcases on there. Mike is on there too for what it's worth. But Cierra, Dan, Rodney, and Will are not.

Didn't recognize Mike. So probably means nothing.

Would be funny if one of them won and then got to go right back for the next season... I have to imagine that would be tough to overcome.

Greensboro's Kelly Wiglesworth is on there. The person who was found by the police, wanted from a warrant (IIRC), because she appeared on Survivor.

I didn't vote for Townie's brother, Max.

Last edited:
Probst has a Q&A on the new season on EW and he said Mike and Carolyn being on the list is not a spoiler. There will be no winners next season, so if one of them wins, they'll be ineligible to go (assuming they were in the top 10 vote getters).

Carolyn played the idol perfectly. That's exactly why you never tell anyone you have an idol if you don't need to.

Also, I'm glad Dan is gone. He was annoying.

Carolyn played the idol perfectly. That's exactly why you never tell anyone you have an idol if you don't need to.

Also, I'm glad Dan is gone. He was annoying.

I hope Rodney is next. I hate Mike and the Merica crap, but he's endearing.

I love Dalton's recaps every week. I literally laugh out loud multiple times while reading:

“It is anybody’s game to win,” Probst tells the remaining players…conveniently choosing not to add the words “…except Will’s.” And here we are with five players left.

I would be fine with Carolyn or Mike winning. I think they have both played pretty well. A Will, Sierra, Rodney final three would be pretty awful. I'm not sure what is the least of those evils.

I grew up down the street from Will. He's a few years older than I, but we wen't to the same high school. His dad and my dad worked at the same hospital.

I just can't see myself cheering for him.

I love Dalton's recaps every week. I literally laugh out loud multiple times while reading:

I would be fine with Carolyn or Mike winning. I think they have both played pretty well. A Will, Sierra, Rodney final three would be pretty awful. I'm not sure what is the least of those evils.

Sierra would mop the floor with those two in a final.

Why did Dan use his 2 votes on Carolyn? In what world was that an advantage. The advantage would have been to use it on someone else, given the potential for Carolyn and Mike to both vote for him. That at least would have forced a tie.

I realize he didn't know Carolyn had an idol, but she obviously was going to vote for him regardless.

I assume Mike and Carolyn have to agree to work together now... at least for the next vote.

Back