• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Yeah, the editors really got me too. If Sandra had ended up surviving and sent Tai home with two idols in his pocket it would've been insane.

Not surprised they got her out (she's dangerous and was in the minority), but she was pretty impressively manipulative.

Yeah, they must have cut out important parts of tribal council.

Watching Debbie on the Exile boat was painful.

Can't wait to see how Tai screws up having 2 idols. I like him enough, but there is a 100% chance that he makes some terrible decisions from this point on.

Debbie is the worst, I hope she goes home pre jury. Tai not playing one was very odd, so I definitely think they cut out some parts and I hated to see Sandra go because she is fun to watch, but definitely the right decision. Tai has a chance to be in charge going forward but I don't think he will realize how to use it as effectively as he possibly could. He's crazy good at finding idols, it makes me wonder why they ever let him go off alone out of their sight.

Wow that was something. I feel bad for all of those people that witnessed that at that tribal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that was something. I feel bad for all of those people that witnessed that at that tribal.

Yeah. I was thinking about how long the whole thing actually lasted given the edited version was more than they typically allocate to tribal. Being there must've been so awkward and sad and angry and all the emotions.

Tarheel makes dumb decision, news at 11

I'm shocked Fat Varner picked up on Zeke's secret in the first place. I had no clue until I went to SurvivorSucks one day and there were multiple threads on it

Ugh, finally caught up. I had no idea that Zeke was trans. The tribe handled that extremely well. It's kind of surprising to see a group of humans all react in the same way to something that's still fairly polarizing in society.

Ugh, finally caught up. I had no idea that Zeke was trans. The tribe handled that extremely well. It's kind of surprising to see a group of humans all react in the same way to something that's still fairly polarizing in society.

To your last point, I think it well proves the idea that most people that are opposed to LGBT rights probably have just never really known someone on a personal level. Like Sarah said, she knew Zeke as a person so the new info didn't change anything.

Thoughts on the 2 hour episode this week?

Voting out Hali seemed pointless... Keeping Michaela probably helps Cirie's group going forward.

I get what Zeke was trying to do by going to Sierra, but he was silly to think he could trust her. It was funny to me that Cirie's group gives Sierra/Brad's "group" so much credit when they really don't seem all that tight.

Tai/Ozzy challenge was good... But not as shocking as they made it out to be. Tai is really good at stuff like that.

My wife was really bummed when Ozzy got voted out. I liked him, but he was kind of boring. Not a huge loss in terms of show watchability.

They keep teasing a big move next week... We're at the part of the game I really enjoy. People's true personalities seem to come out after the merge when you're truly an individual and you've been struggling for ~3 weeks.

Debbie is hysterical to me, and has enough self-awareness to know that she is goofy but not enough to know she takes it way over the top. Glad she made a sharp move.

They better get rid of Cirie and Aubry soon, or one of them is going to start running the show.

Zeke had a decent plan, but veterans are waaaay more paranoid than new players. At least he tried. They'll justify any excuse to get rid of him now that they all know he was BTFO on national television by Varner.

The more I think about Zeke's plan, the more I think he's an idiot. He's in the perfect "don't rock the boat" position... Could have stayed quiet w/ Cirie, Aubry, and that group for a lot longer. His insistence on being the "top dog" is asinine.

Agree on Debbie. Turns out they didn't need that extra vote, but that was a well-played move in making sure Ozzy got the boot.

I am still looking forward to seeing how Tai screws this up. I mean, I assume he'd be relatively easy to beat in Final 3, but I don't see how he doesn't get there at this point (2 idols and the ability to win a few more endurance comps).

Really have no clue how it will all unfold from here. Seems like it is still "survive and advance" time... Trying to make big moves over the next few weeks will likely only get you on the chopping block.

I hope Cirie and Aubry find a way to get some numbers and start rolling. They seem like the best players to me left. I actually like Tai and I know everyone thinks he cant win but hes a strong challenge player, no one truly hates him. He does flip flop which hurts him but hes got those idols and he will win more immunities, he will be a hard out. I really disliked Sierra this week. Her little New sheriff in town charade was cringe worthy. Really hope she and Zeke are on the block soon.

Survivor: Season 29 - San Juan del Sur

I was frustrated with Zeke this week for the reasons others have stated. I liked him on the previous season and still like him for his confessionals and narration of the game. But agreed that it was a bad move and done too soon.

Cirie looked pretty good this week on both episodes. Making some subtle moves (smooth to send someone else over to Sierra to ask about putting more votes toward Hali if the thought was she had an idol. And to keep Michaela voting for Zeke).

Aubrey hasn't gotten a ton of screen time, so she's ripe for stepping up.

Tai didn't deserve votes at the end last time, but I think this time he has a better story to tell if he gets to the end. Especially if he can stick with some loyalty. Finding idols like crazy, winning challenges, and making moves like voting his buddy Caleb out early.

Tai has a great case to be made... I just don't see him as capable of delivering that message at the end.

Tai's final message:

I got lot of idol. I did really well in challenge and made some friend out here too. I think I played good game. I flip when it need to happen and think I play better than others. I tink I deserve a million dollar. Tank You.

I am looking forward to seeing all these idols showing up.

Tai's final message:

I got lot of idol. I did really well in challenge and made some friend out here too. I think I played good game. I flip when it need to happen and think I play better than others. I tink I deserve a million dollar. Tank You.

Could have said the same thing the last season he was on. But he didn't.

Yeah, that was a satisfying episode. I will never understand feeling like you are safe in Survivor. For someone who thinks she is very self-aware, Debbie has no clue what is going on or how she is perceived.

Michaela sulking and not finding that advantage was great. I also enjoyed her eating during tribal.

Still anyone's game.

Back