• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Serious drama at that tribal....

But did Probst just get Culpepper voted out with his commentary?

probably just edited that way. Apparently those things take several hours.

Yeah, I tend to assume Probst was just teasing out stuff that had already come up since the TCs are really long IRL.

I always wonder why stuff doesn't happen. Like what Caleb did more often. Explicitly stating you are changing your vote and trying to get others on board. Hayden's indecision on the re-vote was funny.

I feel like they might do a tribe shake up soon. Since the loved ones keep losing they are quickly losing possibilities for cross alliances.

That vote sucked. The junkie is the only guy with any personality left on that tribe.

Season's pretty good so far. Love that they sent Aras home last week. Also, I love the eat gross stuff challenge.

Man, I wasn't that upset about Aras leaving, but I really liked Vytas. He was probably too cocky, but he was a good character and seemed to be a really smart game player.

I'm surprised the Laura/Ciera duo has flown under the radar thus far after the merge.

I think it's funny how Ciera actually thinks she's good at the game. People are definitely worried about Laura but Ciera hangs around because no one is scared of her.

It would be pretty sweet is Ciera took out her own mom like next week's preview implies. That would be good TV.

Tyson has played a phenomenal game. Maybe one of the smartest ever.

Tyson has played a phenomenal game. Maybe one of the smartest ever.

I think he has played well thus far but really needs to be careful not to come off as too much of a power player and intimidate the others. Yes he has the idol, but if he's ever in a position where he has to play it he's already in a precarious place...plus will lose trust with the people he didn't tell.

Impressive of Ciera to vote out her mom. Didn't have much of a choice if she wanted to stay in the game, but if you had told me at the beginning that we would have someone voting out their own loved one I wouldn't have believed it.

Also, definitely a lot of shit going on, but I'm still #TeamVytas and am cheering for him on Redemption. I've liked him all game.

I think he has played well thus far but really needs to be careful not to come off as too much of a power player and intimidate the others. Yes he has the idol, but if he's ever in a position where he has to play it he's already in a precarious place...plus will lose trust with the people he didn't tell.

Impressive of Ciera to vote out her mom. Didn't have much of a choice if she wanted to stay in the game, but if you had told me at the beginning that we would have someone voting out their own loved one I wouldn't have believed it.

Also, definitely a lot of shit going on, but I'm still #TeamVytas and am cheering for him on Redemption. I've liked him all game.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't see why Ciera felt that she had to vote for her mom. It was pretty clear that she was gone regardless of how Ciera voted.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't see why Ciera felt that she had to vote for her mom. It was pretty clear that she was gone regardless of how Ciera voted.

I think it was similar to when any alliance mate turns to vote out someone they were previously aligned with. It just makes it so you're not on the wrong side of the vote. I don't think anyone would've begrudged her not voting for her mom, but by writing her mom's name down, she was trying to prove to her alliance that she was loyal to them.

Correct. Ciera voted her mom to stay a part of the group. She tried to save her mom, but failed.

Back