• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Dr. Sean was the worst! Such a dolt.

Of course he figured out how messed up his "strategy" was just after nothing could be done about it.

The next season of survivor sounds kind of lame. They're going to split up the jocks, the nerds, and the pretty people and they'll either make the challenges less physical, or the jocks will dominate and then they'll shuffle the tribe after about four weeks.

I think it'd be nice to have a season with no returning players. I can't remember the last time they did that. I didn't mind it so much this season because it fit with the theme but it will suck if each tribe has one returning player.

The next season of survivor sounds kind of lame. They're going to split up the jocks, the nerds, and the pretty people and they'll either make the challenges less physical, or the jocks will dominate and then they'll shuffle the tribe after about four weeks.

I think it'd be nice to have a season with no returning players. I can't remember the last time they did that. I didn't mind it so much this season because it fit with the theme but it will suck if each tribe has one returning player.

There won't be any returning players. And with so many of the challenges involving puzzles, I think it will work. They will still shuffle the tribes a few weeks in.

arent jocks and good looking people the same thing?

pHUu5ct.jpg

In reply to Brews comment on the CT: I felt like Garrett would've quit before long if he didn't get voted out. He struck me like Osten who cares more about his body than being there. Said he wanted to play the game, but didn't really want to so the actual surviving part.

Miami Marlins fans are used to being eliminated first, so Dave getting the boot 1st wasn't a shock.

First two booted off were a pair of assholes

No Survivor in NC today. Have to wait for rebroadcast at 1AM.

In reply to Brews comment on the CT: I felt like Garrett would've quit before long if he didn't get voted out. He struck me like Osten who cares more about his body than being there. Said he wanted to play the game, but didn't really want to so the actual surviving part.

If he was actually a brain, wouldn't he think about that before he went?

Definitely team Brawn at this point. Except for Tony. People that lie bout their profession are dumb.

that scene reminded me of the departed.

"AHHHH YOU-AH A CAAAAAWP?!"

The two guys eliminated weren't even the worst two players in the first couple days, which is impressive because they were awful.

The woman who raged about how she's from Boston, Massachusetts and she'd make the other girl cry all day is a tool. Go practice your pilates.

The non huge breast/non blond girl on the Beauty team has a great ass, so I'm hoping she sticks around until the end.

Back