• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Just got through the finale. Liked the new tribal format and agree on Debbie.

Was happy for Sarah. She played a pretty good game.

Anyone hear there's going to be a Candy Crush game show?

Survivor is back tonight! I think Chrissy, the actuary, and Jessica, the Nurse Practitioner will go far.

Ryan and Dr. Mike seem like they will be very entertaining.

Glad we have a batch of newbies.

Yeah, good start. Sucks for Katrina to get bounced right away, but I guess it had to be someone.

Always love a fresh season of Survivor. Can't wait to get to know the characters better. First first boot does always seem unfair, but yeah, someone has to go.

I hate that they booted an olympic swimmer...would have been fun to see her in water challenges.

I hate that they booted an olympic swimmer...would have been fun to see her in water challenges.

I almost didn't think it would be her since she was shown so little in the episode (did she have any interviews?). Too bad.

I almost didn't think it would be her since she was shown so little in the episode (did she have any interviews?). Too bad.

I had the same thought... They usually telegraph who is going to be eliminated (or at least the 2-3 people in the mix). We heard her talk once around the well and that was it before tribal.

I think they wanted to hide that Chrissy had no interest aligning w Katrina. Katrina said in her postgame interviews that she knew she was on the outs. Sucks because she didn’t do anything wrong like most first boots, she was just old and hid her swimming prowess.

Alan freaking out was pretty good stuff tho.

Yeah. He’s an insufferable yankee prick, but played that well.

im wondering if it did. if he didn't play it and Coles vote didn't count. It would be 2-2 between Joe and Allen. Assuming no one switched votes, it would go to rocks between the 2 girls and Cole, so without playing the idol there would be a 33% chance that someone from his alliance gets sent home. it probably is the better play to play it, but if he didn't there was still a good chance that someone from the other tribe was going home. Am I thinking about that right?

Survivor: Season 29 - San Juan del Sur

You gotta take the guarantee. If his partner had gone home (33% chance on rocks), then she is 100% gone.

At least that’s the way I see it. Unless his decision on who to play the idol on was a true 50/50 guess. In that case I’d agree with you that he’d have been better off keeping the idol and taking the 66/33 chance on top of it.

Also they had to think on the fly with the last second shake up.

Interesting scenario. Survivor is the best for that stuff. For the record I can’t stand Joe. What a POS.

Last edited:
The people that get the tie votes are immune in rock draw.

So if he got it wrong, either Ashley or Devon would have drawn a rock and left assuming the revote is 1-1

Joe sucks. I don't think he'll last that long. He'd be gone already if not for the idol.

Enjoying the season thus far... Not sure who I'm pulling for yet.

Some truly dumb gameplay going on, though.

Survivor is back tonight! I think Chrissy, the actuary, and Jessica, the Nurse Practitioner will go far.

Ryan and Dr. Mike seem like they will be very entertaining.

Glad we have a batch of newbies.

Chrissy is damn good. Too bad she took out my other pick.

Back