• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

I think it was a good move. She should win. She's played the best game of the final 3

Going with Jaclyn instead of Baylor I think was wrong. No chance missy or Baylor win. Jaclyn shouldn't but you never know. Nat should totally win.

Reid with the burn at final tribal. And could Alec look like more of a (literal) mouth breather?

So glad Nat won to at least partially save this meh season. I wasn't so sure about some of her moves (particularly voting out Alec and saving Jaclyn), but it all worked out.

Me too. If anyone but her won it would probably go down as the worst season. Right person and worthy person won.

Love Reed not apologizing at the reunion

Good win by Natalie; well deserved. Reed's smack down at finale was way over the top. Not very Chrisitan of him, eh?

Hmm. I've heard Probst mention that next season is really good (not sure if he always says that or is extra emphatic this year after this bad season). Not sure how I feel about the "collar" divide.

Reid with the burn at final tribal. And could Alec look like more of a (literal) mouth breather?

So glad Nat won to at least partially save this meh season. I wasn't so sure about some of her moves (particularly voting out Alec and saving Jaclyn), but it all worked out.

I loved those lingering shots of him looking like the gape-mouthed idiot that he is. Made me laugh every time.

Glad Nat won, but if Keith could've won immunity it would have been him by a landslide which also would've been fine with me. Anyone but Missy and Baylor.

Just watched the Finale last night. God, I'm sick of hearing Jaclyn complain about her condition... it doesn't seem to be that limiting of a condition. You'd think she's a quadriplegic Mt. Everest climber.

That was a misstep by Mike. He should've played the idol to keep his max vote count at 4. Now, the max is 3.

Playing the idol would've been the better move because he could've swung the vote how he wanted and confirmed the 4.

I can see that, but I thought it was smarter not to play it. He's guaranteed himself another free pass through tribal (and that's assuming he doesn't win immunity, which he might). It was never a guarantee that anyone would flip to him and Shirin if they stayed.

I can see that, but I thought it was smarter not to play it. He's guaranteed himself another free pass through tribal (and that's assuming he doesn't win immunity, which he might). It was never a guarantee that anyone would flip to him and Shirin if they stayed.

There's no guarantee, but he most likely gets Tyler out and Sierra and Dan see how the 4 votes.

Immunity idols only get him so far without numbers. He likely won't win every immunity. There will be a brains challenge coming up soon.

I liked the strategy. I always question why people as soon as they get idols let everyone know they have it. But the way Mike did I think was brilliant.

Had he played the idol, it would have been 2 to 2, Dan vs Tyler. I'd imagine that the rest of the alliance would have just voted Dan given that none of them actually voted Tyler so at the end of the day, it would have still been Mike and Shirin vs 5.

i think sierra mightve gone for tyler and who knows what rodney would do if it came to voting for tyler or drawing rocks

Took me a while to warm up to this season because I don't particularly like any of the players. However, now that we're getting down to the end and everyone is flawed/annoying/morally-lacking, I'm looking forward to how it all plays out.

Tyler and Mike are the obvious front-runners at this point. I think Mike played it well at tribal. It should have been obvious to everyone there that he was bluffing, but getting Tyler to vote for Dan will help Mike going forward (more than keeping Shirin around would have). Dan and his 2 votes are huge. Mike may be by himself now, but he does have immunity for at least another week. And the longer he sticks around, the more likely he'll be able to pick up allies as the other group crumbles.

Tyler and Mama C have played the best games so far... under the radar, but doing work.

It's been interesting since Probst said from early on that this was a great season and maybe one of the best casts. But I agree that at this point they have become very unlikeable. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the season - cause there's been some great stuff happening - but I don't have much of a rooting interest.

Rodney is an entitled piece of shit.

Rodney is an entitled piece of shit.

Oh man, he was hilarious this episode. I can't tell if he's really just not at all self aware or if the game is driving him nuts. And really, since when are birthdays THAT big a deal to 20-something dudes.

Back