• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Why did Dan use his 2 votes on Carolyn? In what world was that an advantage. The advantage would have been to use it on someone else, given the potential for Carolyn and Mike to both vote for him. That at least would have forced a tie.

I realize he didn't know Carolyn had an idol, but she obviously was going to vote for him regardless.

I assume Mike and Carolyn have to agree to work together now... at least for the next vote.

Because Dan's an idiot. Its always the ones that think they know the most about Survivor that are the worst.

Glad that season is over. Been watching Survivor since season 1 and thought this was one of the worst. Highlight was seeing Probst dress down Dan in the reunion show.

ended pretty great i thought. i hated rodney but he was pretty funny at times. getting mad at carolyn for not trusting them enough to tell them about her idol....after they tried to vote her out. also right person won, mike was dominant. i also strangely enjoyed the live announcements of who got voted on or off the next season.

ended pretty great i thought. i hated rodney but he was pretty funny at times. getting mad at carolyn for not trusting them enough to tell them about her idol....after they tried to vote her out. also right person won, mike was dominant. i also strangely enjoyed the live announcements of who got voted on or off the next season.

Yes to all of this.

I still can't believe Mike and Carolyn were both in the finals. I was rooting for Mike by the end, but would've been ok with Carolyn too. I knew Will had no chance, so by the time it got to the final three I felt fine about the ending.

Rodney is ridiculous - delusional, self important, obsessed with his birthday, etc - but you can't say he didn't make for good TV. "Three C's - Cool, Calm, and Collective"

Dan is ridiculous in another way. I hope he never comes back on the show. His demeanor on the jury, and then at the reunion, were just obnoxious.

For next season I'm pretty good with everyone except Kass and Abi Maria. But I guess you can't have all likeable people. Kelly Wigglesworth was unrecognizable to me.

I ended up really enjoying the season because there were so many characters. I didn't particularly like anyone other than Tyler, but the right guy won.

I am really excited about the next season... Will be interesting to see the thought process in voting people out. I'd expect negative people like Kass to get tossed out right away. And since a lot of these people have done very well in the past, I don't expect there to be a "biggest threat" that needs to go early on. There are a lot of "big threats"

The more seasons I watch, the more I think luck plays a HUGE role.

Yes to all of this.

I still can't believe Mike and Carolyn were both in the finals. I was rooting for Mike by the end, but would've been ok with Carolyn too. I knew Will had no chance, so by the time it got to the final three I felt fine about the ending.

Rodney is ridiculous - delusional, self important, obsessed with his birthday, etc - but you can't say he didn't make for good TV. "Three C's - Cool, Calm, and Collective"

Dan is ridiculous in another way. I hope he never comes back on the show. His demeanor on the jury, and then at the reunion, were just obnoxious.

For next season I'm pretty good with everyone except Kass and Abi Maria. But I guess you can't have all likeable people. Kelly Wigglesworth was unrecognizable to me.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Except I good with Kass and Abi Maria being on the next one. You need some villains and unlikeable types on there. Disappointed that Shane Powers isn't going to be on. He was batshit crazy and made for great TV.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Except I good with Kass and Abi Maria being on the next one. You need some villains and unlikeable types on there. Disappointed that Shane Powers isn't going to be on. He was batshit crazy and made for great TV.

I don't know what you're talking about

survivor_blackberry_thumb.jpg

I was bummed he wasn't going to be on there too for the same reason.

But part of the reason he was so great the first time was that he had just quit smoking the day before so he was going through massive withdrawals. I don't think he'd do that again.

Also, my favorite part of that season was the alliance he was a part of. They all pretty much hated each other but stuck together just to move further in the game.

I wasn't real wild about the reveal of who was going to be on the show. It seemed harsh to tell someone, "sorry, you don't get to go" on live tv that way.

New season starts tonight. It will be interesting to see how those players from the first 2 seasons do. Survivor has changed a lot over the last 15 years.

I think if Kass is on Spencer's tribe he has to vote her out immediately.

I watched the first 9 min on EW.com yesterday. I hate Kass so much. She's so proud of being "Chaos Kass" and talking about making crazy stuff happen post-merge.

I also dislike Abi Maria still.

I think if Kass is on Spencer's tribe he has to vote her out immediately.

From what I've read, EVERYBODY wants to take out Kass as soon as possible. It wouldn't surprise me if she is the first one voted out.

Not surprising. I'm assuming everyone has seen her season and knows she's insane.

I think I would've kept Shireen around a little longer.

I don't know how people can like Abi. Maybe it's her edit but she seems like someone that would be a unanimous first vote.

I don't know how people can like Abi. Maybe it's her edit but she seems like someone that would be a unanimous first vote.

They don't. But that's the reason they keep her around. She's a complete train wreck and she will say anything. So while that makes her dangerous, it also makes her valuable in the pre-merge part of the game. Other players can use her to stir things up and deflect attention from them.

Back