• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

I was super sad when Elizabeth was voted off.

Sad I had to look up who that was (and she's who I thought when I saw the name). She seemed ok - just got mixed up with that douche Peter.

I had a soft spot for Debbie :)

Sad I had to look up who that was (and she's who I thought when I saw the name). She seemed ok - just got mixed up with that douche Peter.

I had a soft spot for Debbie :)

Oh, I couldn't tell you anything about Elizabeth...

I wanted Debbie gone on D1. I can't stand the nutjobs.

Oh, I couldn't tell you anything about Elizabeth...

I wanted Debbie gone on D1. I can't stand the nutjobs.

I felt the same way at the beginning. And always hated Philip (and Coach too I guess). But Debbie grew on me for some reason. I feel like she was a little more in on the joke or something.

I felt the same way at the beginning. And always hated Philip (and Coach too I guess). But Debbie grew on me for some reason. I feel like she was a little more in on the joke or something.

Coach was really annoying at first. But when you view him as comic relief, he is awesome. Philip was just a weak attempt to be the next Coach.

Do we have any big brother lovers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is one of the best seasons I've seen. Blindside every time. Drawing rocks was crazy. Francesca freaking out after getting voted out had to be a survivor first

I think this is one of the best seasons I've seen. Blindside every time. Drawing rocks was crazy. Francesca freaking out after getting voted out had to be a survivor first

Yeah, it's been a great season. Last week was fantastic. #TeamZeke here but I also like the cop. The GF has a big crush on Ken and I have a weird thing for Hannah even though I hate her personality and can't pinpoint what I find hot about her.

Yeah, it's been a great season. Last week was fantastic. #TeamZeke here but I also like the cop. The GF has a big crush on Ken and I have a weird thing for Hannah even though I hate her personality and can't pinpoint what I find hot about her.

was legit surprised when the cop came out as gay.

as for Hannah, her personality is awful but I can think of two things you might find hot about her

was legit surprised when the cop came out as gay.

as for Hannah, her personality is awful but I can think of two things you might find hot about her

Easily the most disgusting legs since Colleen in S1.

Loving this season. I think it's because there's no one I really hate and I've waffled between who I want to win. Currently #teamzeke but I don't dislike David.

Also legit surprised about Brett. Does anyone know he's a cop yet? Besides Hannah's suspicions? Dudes lying about all sorts of stuff.

That sand snake challenge was ridic.

Loving this season. I think it's because there's no one I really hate and I've waffled between who I want to win. Currently #teamzeke but I don't dislike David.

Also legit surprised about Brett. Does anyone know he's a cop yet? Besides Hannah's suspicions? Dudes lying about all sorts of stuff.

That sand snake challenge was ridic.

I think I'm pulling for Zeke. I can't stand neurotic people like David.

Survivor: Season 29 - San Juan del Sur

I don't dislike anyone that's left but I couldn't stand figgy and "tails". David and Adam have to be really annoying to play with. I think David is putting a target on himself with some of his recent dramatics. I would have been pissed about him winning immunity right after his big pity party at the reward challenge.

Zeke is just dominating everyone mentally right now. Sneaky good move to use Adam as a pawn to throw everyone off last night. I'm assuming that was all planned? It was chaos. Im still kinda confused.

Last edited:
I don't dislike anyone that's left but I couldn't stand figgy and "tails". David and Adam have to be really annoying to play with. I think David is putting a target on himself with some of his recent dramatics. I would have been pissed about him winning immunity right after his big pity party at the reward challenge.

Zeke is just dominating everyone mentally right now. Sneaky good move to use Adam as a pawn to throw everyone off last night. I'm assuming that was all planned? It was chaos. Im still kinda confused.

Totally agree about "Figtails." So obnoxious and just not good game play. Makes me wonder if I would like Jay more if he hadn't been mixed up in that. He comes off as surfer dude but seems to have at least some strategic chops.

Would add Hannah to the list of people frustrating to play with. Maybe less so than David and Adam but she's super neurotic too. At least she's a horrible liar (see: conversation with Zeke at the well).

Totally agree about "Figtails." So obnoxious and just not good game play. Makes me wonder if I would like Jay more if he hadn't been mixed up in that. He comes off as surfer dude but seems to have at least some strategic chops.

Would add Hannah to the list of people frustrating to play with. Maybe less so than David and Adam but she's super neurotic too. At least she's a horrible liar (see: conversation with Zeke at the well).

LOL I thought the same thing about Hannah during that scene. She was so bad at lying that I wasn't sure if she was actually trying to or just trying to come clean. Thus, she is horrible at this game.

Damn. Hannah has gotten so fucking lucky over the past two weeks. Will and Ken are both idiots. At this point only Adam, Jay, and the Gay Cop deserve the W.

Makes me feel marginally better that Adam wasted his idol (since Will voted for Zeke)

Back