• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

I was seriously going to flip if they killed that baby and mother goat. Fuck Sandra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra and a Rob never played together, did they?

My wife would have stopped watching if they killed the goats. Didn't bother me all that much, but I get it.

Completely agree that booting Caleb was a dumb move for that tribe. Great in comps. Loyal guy. Not the brightest... So he's not going to "outwit" you down the line. Culpepper just has too much of an alpha male ego to have Caleb around.

The benefit of keeping Hali is Caleb and Tai are no longer a problem together.

I mean were they a problem? It seems kinda early to be worrying about a 2 person alliance when your main focus should be on winning challenges. Also the men are now outnumbered 2-3 in that group. Guess it could all be moot as they are just as likely to change tribes next week.

Oh, I'm not saying it was a good move, but it wasn't a random move.

I would say I'm in favor of killing couples before they're a problem.

I mean were they a problem? It seems kinda early to be worrying about a 2 person alliance when your main focus should be on winning challenges. Also the men are now outnumbered 2-3 in that group. Guess it could all be moot as they are just as likely to change tribes next week.

I was going to say the same thing, you're statistically unlikely to continue losing every challenge regardless and you're going to be with this tribe for what 1 or 2 more tribal councils maybe.

Yeah, they assumed that more Swaps/a merge were happening soon.

Sandra and a Rob never played together, did they?

Sandra played with Boston Rob on the villains tribe, Rob C. hasn't played since All-Stars (and would be a huge target these days)

how has Sandra been to 3 Tribals and not been voted out?!

Yeah, I liked Malcolm. I don't understand why they didn't go after Sandra. I mean, I know Malcolm is a bigger "physical threat," but this isn't a normal game of Survivor.

It's been a good season so far, even if I don't agree with most of the votes so far.

Yeah, I liked Malcolm. I don't understand why they didn't go after Sandra. I mean, I know Malcolm is a bigger "physical threat," but this isn't a normal game of Survivor.

It's been a good season so far, even if I don't agree with most of the votes so far.

I like malcom too, tough way to go out. But from the other teams perspective, being led by Brad, it makes sense. Possibly Ozzy, but Malcolm was really the only player that could challenge Brad in a physical challenge. Since Sandra will never win immunity they theoretically can take her out at any time.

JT though is one dumb player. He doesn't think through his actions at all, first thought that pops into his head he goes with without thinking how itll play out, see giving Russell immunity.

Just watched last week's episode. I knew it from before, but Sandra is so good. She is calm and brutal at the same time.

What in the fuck happened last night?

Was all of tribal a ruse to make sure they got Sandra out? If so, they got me. Tai "acting" like a paranoid loose cannon was convincing.

I can think of no other explanation for him not using one of his two idols.

And not voting ozzy. Definitely stuff they cut out to keep the viewer off guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was definitely weird. Not knowing about the idols, they definitely made the right choice to kill Sandra.

Yeah, they must have cut out important parts of tribal council.

Watching Debbie on the Exile boat was painful.

Can't wait to see how Tai screws up having 2 idols. I like him enough, but there is a 100% chance that he makes some terrible decisions from this point on.

I wonder if the Exile Boat will be an ongoing thing. It would be a greater advantage to those who go there for it to remain a "secret", unless Debbie blabs about it in her first 10 minutes back which has a 100% chance of happening. Which makes me wonder if this is a random one time thing or what.

I'm pretty sure Tai was legit paranoid. If he's dumb enough to screw up the idols later on, he's dumb enough not to play one last night too. Although I was pretty sure he would play one get voted out without playing one.

Back