• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

This season keeps being pretty entertaining!

Hilarious that Davie got John's jacket when he left and Angelina still has nothing. Womp womp.

Was this the first time that a steal a vote has actually worked for the person playing it? I feel like the few other things it's been played it ended up not mattering.

Just found out the other day that one of my friends got a ticket to the live finale in LA. Kind of jealous!

Another good episode last night, glad to see Mike saw the light and voted out Carl in the second tribal. I didn't really want Alec to go, but Christian and Gabby made the right call by getting the Davids a 5-4 advantage, now down to 4-4. Goliaths can't run them over anymore. I hate Angelina and want to see her gone ASAP although I don't see it happening. Christian is the biggest target there and he's who I'm rooting for, but he will be in trouble soon. Gabby is so annoying, quit crying.

Another good episode last night, glad to see Mike saw the light and voted out Carl in the second tribal. I didn't really want Alec to go, but Christian and Gabby made the right call by getting the Davids a 5-4 advantage, now down to 4-4. Goliaths can't run them over anymore. I hate Angelina and want to see her gone ASAP although I don't see it happening. Christian is the biggest target there and he's who I'm rooting for, but he will be in trouble soon. Gabby is so annoying, quit crying.

my God, Gabby cries every episode and sometimes multiple times. she is a basket-case and i hope she goes soon...like she is a player, give me a break.

I agree Christian is on the chopping block but still has an idol. i don't see any of the Goliaths left that have any swagger, maybe i am wrong. It should be an interesting finish.

and what is up with Carl getting loaded every time there is beer?

Drunk Carl was my favorite.

How in the f did Angelina go to Yale - those negotiating skills seemed pretty freaking terrible to me. I am completely untrained and have done much better negotiating at a Toyota dealership. She gave away the farm in 3 seconds. And then she was so proud to volunteer her spot in a challenge she would lose. No one cares. And she ate those nachos real quick too and didn’t want to speak of it.

I have liked Alec all the way but he and Wonder Woman really screwed the pooch by ditching the David’s one too many times. Desperate Alec was really annoying tho.

Last edited:
my God, Gabby cries every episode and sometimes multiple times. she is a basket-case and i hope she goes soon...like she is a player, give me a break.

I agree Christian is on the chopping block but still has an idol. i don't see any of the Goliaths left that have any swagger, maybe i am wrong. It should be an interesting finish.

and what is up with Carl getting loaded every time there is beer?

Been watching Survivor since Day 1; still amazed how entertaining it gets as the Season progresses. Still the only Show the honey and I watch together on a regular basis.
Some great tribals this year. Carl going was the best. Gabby next; just tired of her whining. And turning on Christian?? Bad form....goodbye.

gabby's whining is bad but damn is she cute. agree on Angelina and her "negotiating" skills being a bit exaggerated. this has been best season in quite a while though, imo.

Gabby is very plain looking and will make a good librarian one day. Now Kara is easy on the eyes.

I forgot about her, I was thinking of Natalia. I forgot how good the early part of this season was, the guy that had to be removed because of his back.

Also ringer has an article about how this is one of the all time great seasons. Good read

good read, thanks for the heads up

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2018/11/29/18117732/survivor-david-vs-goliath-best-season

i legitimately had no idea it's been the same location for 5 seasons in a row.

Funny that when they reference past seasons and players I honestly can't remember a damn thing about them...maybe it's from having watched every single season. they are all essentially one at this point.

CHRISTIAN...the goat. So glad he played his idol and lives to see another week. Still want him to win, the others need to get him out of there, he will win if he makes it to the end (I doubt he makes it). Gabby is an idiot, turned on Christian and it was so obvious, she deserved the boot, although it wouldve been awesome to see her go back to camp with Christian. Great votes by mike and Angelina. Next week will be interesting, the final alliances may be formed.

CHRISTIAN...the goat. So glad he played his idol and lives to see another week. Still want him to win, the others need to get him out of there, he will win if he makes it to the end (I doubt he makes it). Gabby is an idiot, turned on Christian and it was so obvious, she deserved the boot, although it wouldve been awesome to see her go back to camp with Christian. Great votes by mike and Angelina. Next week will be interesting, the final alliances may be formed.

Great episode/tribal. Out goes Gabby. love it......

yeah, great vote. i love that it backfired on Gabby...shocked she didn't cry on her way out.

Davie is awesome but don’t think he is getting a winners edit. Also seems pretty obvious that there is still a “Goliath strong” mentality with Mike kara and Allison

Back