• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Davie is awesome but don’t think he is getting a winners edit. Also seems pretty obvious that there is still a “Goliath strong” mentality with Mike kara and Allison

I have to agree, Davie is playing well but until recently he just wasn’t getting the face time.

Was sad to see Christian go but he just took it, I didn’t see near enough action from him this week.

Yeah weird ep to have Christian go on, he was barely even on TV. Angelina is the absolute worst, no one cares about your rice, F*** your rice! Davie or Nick probably have the strongest games, but Mike and Kara are sneakily playing very well. Will Mike not win because he's very successful in the real world?

Agree on this being an odd way to have Christian leave the show - maybe they were going for some sort of shock factor but it just seemed like they were ignoring him. Or maybe he had really given up hope. A friend and I were discussing Christian and thought his girlfriend coming was basically the reason Gabby got “jealous” and then that lead to her demise and ultimately not having a #2 in Gabby might have doomed Christian. So I blame the loved one visit for him getting voted out.

I think Davey still has a good shot along with Mike and Kara. Angelina is horrible. She seems like a legitimately excruciating and fake person to be around.

Also Nick seems like a man possessed ever since Christian double crossed him. He can’t handle the gameplay and I think it’s gonna be his downfall one way or the other.

Angelina is the worst. Which means she'll be in the final three cause who wouldn't want to sit next to her? The funny thing is Probst loves her (based on his interviews with Dalton Ross on EW.com). He thinks she's an amazing reality contestant.

Interesting theory on loved ones visit dooming Christian - seems plausible.

Was loving Davie this episode. That whole intro with the fake idol and him not believing Nick was great editing between the interviews and searching. He just seems like a nice guy and a good character and pretty smart.

I would think people would not give Mike the million based on his background? And because he seems to have been fairly wishy washy and under the radar. But who knows.

I've got to believe that Gabby and Christian were bumping uglies once he got cleaned up at Ponderosa.

i definitely think Gabby and Christian will have a fling...i bet she will have a good cry about it.

so you have to expect Angelina and Mike will make the final. i don't think either will get any votes...although it would be interesting to see the who the third will be. hope they don't lose by fire. it would be really hard to give the $ to mike or Angelina. i also agree Angelina is insufferable...the fucking rice. we all knew it was coming, that she would say "i don't want to bring up the rice"...couldn't even get past the first opportunity to use it.

I get where Probst is coming from though. Between jacket-gate and the rice, she's been pretty (unintentionally) hilarious this season.

Well; watching final tribal and it looks like Davey, no brainer. Not a big fan but he played well. Angelina is a total train wreck (May I say bitch?) and Mike is just a bit too wishy washy for me.
Another impression is how nice everyone is being to the Final 3. What happen to the rancor, vindictiveness and anger of past finals? I mean they are applauding these guys.
Will know shortly.

Last edited:
Nick you mean? He earned it with those last 3 immunity wins. He also did do a pretty good job of connecting with a lot of folks. Angelina is insane. Saying she climbed 100 feet, making no mention of the fact she couldn't find it without Nick and Mike's help. She's got issues. Great season overall.

yes, it was an enjoyable season. Nick had it in the bag once the final 3 were verified, it would have been much more interesting last vote with Kara.

Angelina is one of the least self-aware people i have ever seen. she is so manipulative and transparently (to everyone else) manipulative. thank goodness they didn't follow her stupid little plan in using her idol...she really should have been called out on that shit more, and the rice again! once you pull out the rice guilt card, you can't put it back and use again later. at least nobody was fooled by her nonsense. how can you claim the feminist finding an idol crap if you couldn't find it without the help of the two guys...stupid!

Mike i thought would be better in the debate, not sure if he got tripped up by Angelina interrupting or just knew nobody would give it to a guy net worth of 4 million. i just expected more fight out of him.

Well; watching final tribal and it looks like Davey, no brainer. Not a big fan but he played well. Angelina is a total train wreck (May I say bitch?) and Mike is just a bit too wishy washy for me.
Another impression is how nice everyone is being to the Final 3. What happen to the rancor, vindictiveness and anger of past finals? I mean they are applauding these guys.
Will know shortly.

Duh; yes I meant Nick......lol

It worked out for Kentucky Nick, but he missed a huge chance to back-stab Angelina at the last minute and force her to make fire against cheerleader too much make up chick. That would have been a baller move.

Nick was a lot of things but dumb was not one of them; he knew that Wacko Angelina wouldn't garner a vote (which is exactly what happened ) and he wanted her by his side.

How about Gabby, still whining, crying, etc. even when she was voting? No Gabby, u are not an example of a "strong, outspoken female". At least not in my view.
Laughed out loud in the post show that looked like Christian wanted no part of her.

Last edited:
Good season. DVR’d the whole thing and watched it last week with the wife. Might have to do every season like that from now on.

Angelina was miserable. Absolutely miserable. My least favorite kind of person.

Nick played well enough to win, obviously, but nobody really killed it in competitions this year.

Good season. DVR’d the whole thing and watched it last week with the wife. Might have to do every season like that from now on.

Angelina was miserable. Absolutely miserable. My least favorite kind of person.

Nick played well enough to win, obviously, but nobody really killed it in competitions this year.

Just finished watching this season. One of the best in a long time. Great characters, great game play all around, interesting challenges.

This season is shaping up to be pretty good - some epic tribals and some ruthless players (mixed in with some absolute duds).

Still some twists in store obviously with only 2 players that have actually left so far.

This season is shaping up to be pretty good - some epic tribals and some ruthless players (mixed in with some absolute duds).

Still some twists in store obviously with only 2 players that have actually left so far.

I like this season too, last nights tribal was epic. Ron getting booted was hilarious. Wonder when they will bring someone back, or if they will bring more than 1 back the rest of the season. Joe's gotta be the frontrunner, will be interesting if that person makes it to final 3 how the jury views them.

It seems like Reem has been talking non-stop for the last month to those poor exiled people. It would be hilarious if she came back next season just to terrorize the losers.

Devins seems to be a lock to return if he doesn’t win this season.

Back