• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

like how Dawn put that retainer back in her mouth immediately without bothering to even look at it after being underwater in god knows what. Wouldn't want the cameras to catch you without your teeth. And that tribal council was money! Malcolm may not win but he is owning the last few tribal councils.

Not sure whey the three bromigos dont try to swing Andrea. She is clearly at the bottom. Brenda as well.

And Sherri

In fact, with Phillip out, I'm not exactly sure who the "top" of the alliance is now. Before I would've said Phillip, Andrea, Dawn, and Cochran with Brenda, Erik, and Sherri as the lower tier. Now it seems like Dawn and Cochran are tight and Dawn is also tight with Brenda. Which would leave Andrea, Erik, and Sherri on the outside without strong ties to others.

I think Andrea knows aNd has that thing with Eddie... I see her coming over, probably Erik as well. That gives them 5. Sherri needs to go next, IMO.

I love that Cochran won. He might be my favorite player ever.

Actually, he's definitely my favorite player ever.

i recommend reading funny115.com if you're a survivor fan

my favorite player has to be Chris from Vanuatu, who went on a revenge spree against the women and made them all hate each other.

I love that Cochran won. He might be my favorite player ever.

Actually, he's definitely my favorite player ever.

I may agree with this. I'm also a big Boston Rob fan, but I really love Cochran for his play and his quippy comments to the camera.

Anyone watching this season? I think the twists have mixed things up pretty well so far. I'm not a huge fan of Redemption Island, but the fact that people have to consider the possibility for loved one switches (which aren't likely, but are a possibility), and the potential for big changes in alliances at the merge or a tribe shakeup, has made for some new interesting strategy.

So far I'm loving Aras and Vytas. I think they are both very smart and sociable without coming across as shady and scheming. And with their history, they're not as much of a lock for working together at the merge as a lot of the pairs. (I think they will work together, but I think they could also convince others that they're rivals)

And Colton is officially the worst. Dalton Ross's EW.com recap does a good job of recapping Probst's awesome takedown of Colton at RI. I'm just glad I won't have to watch him for the rest of the season.

Did anyone else sort of wish they had turned on Brad instead of John last night?

I feel sorry for Colton's boyfriend....he seems like an ok dude but Colton is just horrible in every possible way a human can be horrible.

I may agree with this. I'm also a big Boston Rob fan, but I really love Cochran for his play and his quippy comments to the camera.

Anyone watching this season? I think the twists have mixed things up pretty well so far. I'm not a huge fan of Redemption Island, but the fact that people have to consider the possibility for loved one switches (which aren't likely, but are a possibility), and the potential for big changes in alliances at the merge or a tribe shakeup, has made for some new interesting strategy.

So far I'm loving Aras and Vytas. I think they are both very smart and sociable without coming across as shady and scheming. And with their history, they're not as much of a lock for working together at the merge as a lot of the pairs. (I think they will work together, but I think they could also convince others that they're rivals)

And Colton is officially the worst. Dalton Ross's EW.com recap does a good job of recapping Probst's awesome takedown of Colton at RI. I'm just glad I won't have to watch him for the rest of the season.

Did anyone else sort of wish they had turned on Brad instead of John last night?

Run Caleb. Run like the wind!

You've got to think Brad is gone next week if his tribe goes to tribal council. He is drawing a bigger and bigger target on his back each week.

I feel sorry for Colton's boyfriend....he seems like an ok dude but Colton is just horrible in every possible way a human can be horrible.

Run Caleb. Run like the wind!

So much this. Caleb has gotten a slim edit thus far, but he seems like a normal, cool dude. I cannot fathom why he is with Colton unless Colton is completely different in real life than he is on Survivor.

I thought Caleb is Colton's brother?

All caught up! Jeff absolutely annihilated Colton.

Also, I died when the black chick dropped a "fuck you, Brad Culpepper!"

this show is still on? Was hoping this thread was about the band

Back