• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Maybe... Sometimes they do those previews as a red herring. Tyson is aware of his situation.

Yup...and he has the hidden immunity idol. Something tells me that will come into play and blindside the newbies.

I've been impressed thus far with Tyson's ability to keep the idol a secret. I feel like every single season the person/people that find it say they will keep it for themselves and then immediately tell someone. Telling someone can be advantageous if it helps garner trust with your alliance, but far too often it squanders the usefulness of the idol.

I'm sure he REALLY wanted to tell someone so that they could all chill out and not worry about Tina or Katie finding it, but he kept the secret.

Can't remember if I commented on this earlier, but Ciera's bluff to Katie about the idol was awesome. Ciera may suck in challenges, but she has a decent strategic head on her shoulders I think. Katie does not.

I'm not sure what Katie's upside is.

She's under the radar and that's it.

I don't really want anyone who is actually left in the game to win. I'd be cool with all three people on Redemption.

Stupid CBS has the third jury member visible in this week's trailer so we know who loses on Redemption Island.

Monica, you dolt. Throw it overhand. Tyson's motion was very nonathletic.

Damn, that was crazy. The only season I haven't watched was Marquesas, so this is the first time I've seen rocks being drawn.

I mean, in Ciera's position, you are for sure #4, so it's a good move trying to flip something (although it should've been before Tribal). But knowing that rocks are drawn between only 3 people is quite a gamble.

Hayden won an extra 3 days, so good for him.

Damn, that was crazy. The only season I haven't watched was Marquesas, so this is the first time I've seen rocks being drawn.

I mean, in Ciera's position, you are for sure #4, so it's a good move trying to flip something (although it should've been before Tribal). But knowing that rocks are drawn between only 3 people is quite a gamble.

Hayden won an extra 3 days, so good for him.

Disagree on 4. When you get to the final 4, it's every man for himself, you have to plan on immunity.

Hayden has played stupidly and doesn't deserve to be where he is.

Loved Tyson's comment at the end to Katie.

I keep going back and forth for who I'm actually cheering for. Obvi I wanted Vytas. But then was on team Tyson (still sort of am). But I just can't help rooting for the underdog, so I've found myself on Team Hayden the last couple eps. I think Tyson has played the best game of those left and deserves to win, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't relish a good blindside.

All that said, I think Monica has quite the argument as such a dominant individual immunity threat and surviving as the apparent bottom of an alliance for so long.

And if Laura M. were to come back, she has been quite the force on R.I.

I don't see Hayden as an underdog. He's behind because he got scared, greedy and stupid.

Tyson has played a super game that wasn't too cocky, a problem that has plagued alliances in the past.

I will admit I've been pulling for Laura and I have a man crush on Monica.

its interesting. you gotta assume they will want hayden out next. since he would get every jury vote so far, assuming tina and katie go as well, he would get theirs. After that, Tyson's top 3 would probably be him Gervase and I guess Monica. Laura M and Ciera would prob get a good amount of votes as well. Tyson needs his alliance to be the final 3.

Watching One World for the first time. Love watching Colton sick. If anyone deserves it, it's him. He and Alicia are middle schoolers.

Colton is one of those people who doesn't want to play a game if everything isn't going his way.

Watching One World for the first time. Love watching Colton sick. If anyone deserves it, it's him. He and Alicia are middle schoolers.

Colton is one of those people who doesn't want to play a game if everything isn't going his way.

On the current season Probst outted him as faking his illness on One World

Back