• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

On the current season Probst outted him as faking his illness on One World

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that.

Why would he fake? He was in control? Or, did he know that once the merge occurred, Alicia would bail, leaving him all alone?

I think you left out the obvious answer, which is that he is a whiny bitch

All-Star performance from Probst, his speech when Laura went home was monte.

Tyson deserved that more than anyone since Kim.

So did kat get a boob job to compensate for not making the merge?

yeah that sucked, I don't like Tyson at all but he deserved to win based on who was there. Ciera ended up screwing herself over by not going after Tyson when Hayden and Caleb wanted to. Tyson set himself up perfectly with 2 dumb asses sitting next to him at the end. Neither smart enough to see the writing on the wall.

I went back and forth on Tyson this season. At times I was rooting for him (basically after Vytas left since he was my first favorite). Then I was rooting for Ciera and Hayden. But in the end Tyson was certainly the most deserving. Good on him.

I went back and forth on Tyson this season. At times I was rooting for him (basically after Vytas left since he was my first favorite). Then I was rooting for Ciera and Hayden. But in the end Tyson was certainly the most deserving. Good on him.

I was pulling for Tyson because he was the original underdog. Aras got real cocky early, so I was glad for someone to step in.

Loved Gerv's old school-new school speech, particularly that apart about how no professional athlete would be able to take 13 years off and come back on top of his game.

Loved Gerv's old school-new school speech, particularly that apart about how no professional athlete would be able to take 13 years off and come back on top of his game.

And seriously Season 1 is like not even the same game. I re-watched it a few years ago, and it's great and Richard was masterful, but it's hardly comparable to what Survivor is now.

Yeah, wtf was that? I mean, if you're gonna get a boob job, why aren't you showing them off on live TV? If she hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed.

She is even more insecure than Monica.

Hahaha. Dalton Ross (EW.com) apparently agrees:

"THIS JUST IN! Kat has a boob job! Evidently, she got the boob job because she was petrified that her boyfriend would dump her for not making it to the merge so she made it up to him by scoring some clown boobs. What I really don’t understand about all of this is, why get the boob job, then wear an outfit that completely covers the boob job, but then make a point of making sure that everyone knows that you got a boob job? No wonder Probst was so confused."

And seriously Season 1 is like not even the same game. I re-watched it a few years ago, and it's great and Richard was masterful, but it's hardly comparable to what Survivor is now.

Yeah, Richard laid the groundwork, Amazon Rob showed how to play, and since then it's been who can perfect that strategy.

Survivor

Season 1 was more of a social experiment. Dr. Sean screwed up the whole game.

Back