• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

interesting.

they didn't focus much on the brawn group, so i can only assume they're pretty drama-free for at least a couple episodes... i'll be fans of theirs.

Just finished the first episode online. Has Garrett never seen this show before?

Just finished the first episode online. Has Garrett never seen this show before?

I think there are FREQUENTLY contestants who have never seen the show. They get cast from a modeling agency or something else like that and are basically put on the show to look pretty.

Anyone watching? Crazy ep and tribal. I think Kass was pretty dumb to flip. Now she's just untrustworthy to both sides. No one from the tribe she left would vote for her at the end.

Sarah was getting too cocky and annoying, but she had a more legit argument for flipping since she actually had a relationship with the other tribe. Now Kass just has no friends.

Pretty funny they burned two idols and didn't need to.

Great episode. Yes, Kass was dumb to flip. She's automatically 6th on the other team. The one who flips almost always is.

She should've let Sarah run things until there was a buffer, and then taken Sarah out.

It was the best episode in a long time. But Sarah and Kass were extremely annoying- Sarah was way too cocky and I knew she would get blindsided. I truly don't think she had a clue that she was going to be gone until Probst read the last vote. It was a great blindside. And Kass was so whiny. Ready for her to go, too.

Woo is the only one who strikes me as being strategic enough to pull anything off. With the rest of them I'd say it's a crapshoot of who is the least stupid on any given day.

Cracking up at the EW article:

Now make no mistake, this move by Kass was positively delicious for us to take in as a viewer. But I don’t know what the hell she was thinking from a strategic standpoint. Her line about “I know she’s about to destroy the game. If she’s going to destroy the game, I want to have the preemptive strike. I want to destroy it” doesn’t hold water because had she sat there and done absolutely nothing at all, Jefra would have gone home and Kass’ team would have had a two person advantage and no longer needed to bend to Sarah’s demands. Everything would have been just fine. So what was she thinking? Well, in an EW.com exclusive, we have actually recovered Kass’ lists for reasons to side with both Aparri and Solana and can now present them for you here.

Reasons to stay with Aparri:
Numbers advantage
Pretty much a guaranteed final 3 with Spencer and Tasha
Would be on very bottom of other alliance if I switched
Staying loyal to tribe will play well later when they are on jury

Reasons to flip to Solana:
Get rid of Sarah
Get rid of Sarah’s stupid smug face
Watch Sarah’s stupid smug face as she gets her torch snuffed
TAKE THAT, BEAYOTCH!

Cracking up at the EW article:

Now make no mistake, this move by Kass was positively delicious for us to take in as a viewer. But I don’t know what the hell she was thinking from a strategic standpoint. Her line about “I know she’s about to destroy the game. If she’s going to destroy the game, I want to have the preemptive strike. I want to destroy it” doesn’t hold water because had she sat there and done absolutely nothing at all, Jefra would have gone home and Kass’ team would have had a two person advantage and no longer needed to bend to Sarah’s demands. Everything would have been just fine. So what was she thinking? Well, in an EW.com exclusive, we have actually recovered Kass’ lists for reasons to side with both Aparri and Solana and can now present them for you here.

Reasons to stay with Aparri:
Numbers advantage
Pretty much a guaranteed final 3 with Spencer and Tasha
Would be on very bottom of other alliance if I switched
Staying loyal to tribe will play well later when they are on jury

Reasons to flip to Solana:
Get rid of Sarah
Get rid of Sarah’s stupid smug face
Watch Sarah’s stupid smug face as she gets her torch snuffed
TAKE THAT, BEAYOTCH!

Sums it up pretty well, short-term satisfaction vs. long-term gain.

Poor Spencer, played it like a champ and is now gonna be gone soon

yep, though depending on the challenge i could see him getting some individual immunities.

did whatshisface and LJ know that the other had a hidden immunity idol? or was whatshisface (tom?) surprised when LJ gave him one back?

Well then that was really dumb of LJ. Should have kept both, then he could so kindly give it up to someone else another week and still have his own in his back pocket.

I think LJ should've kept his as well, but maybe it was more of a show of loyalty to Tony to cement their alliance? Who knows.

I hope Spencer can find his way into some alternative alliance (I'm not sold that these two groups are totally going to stick to their current lines).

Well then that was really dumb of LJ. Should have kept both, then he could so kindly give it up to someone else another week and still have his own in his back pocket.

I don't think he could have kept Tony's once Tony announced his intention to give him his idol at Tribal Council. He could have still kept his own at that point, but would have had to play Tony's idol on himself.

Tony was totes surprised

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Of course he was. Otherwise, he wouldn't have played his idol.

Yep. There was no reason for that. He knew they'd switched off Tony.

Woo (sp?) is gonna win it all, calling it now but otherwise I'm pretty glad they kept on Jefra on the show just for viewing pleasure. The longer her and Morgan are there the better

Also, that was pretty damn stupid of Tony to bring out the idol before voting to give them a chance to change their votes.

I don't think he could have kept Tony's once Tony announced his intention to give him his idol at Tribal Council. He could have still kept his own at that point, but would have had to play Tony's idol on himself.

I don't think so. Tony didn't USE it on LJ, he just gave it to him.

Back