• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Now that she's gone can we agree Morgan was completely awful and brought nothing to the show?

survivor-2014-morgan-mcleod-05.jpg

Agree to disagree

Morgan was awful. Unfortunately, so is pretty much everyone else this season. This is the longest I've ever watched a season where I don't have any kind of favorite. I guess I'd be OK w/ Woo or LJ winning... that's about it. Wish Uncle Cliffy had made it further... he was a beast.

I detest Tony and dislike Spencer greatly.

I don't want tony to win cause I find him annoying, but if he does win I would be fine with it since he is playing the game HARD.

I guess I'm rooting for Tash? I don't hate Trish either and think she's playing pretty level headed.

What gets me about Tony is, he schemes and thinks ahead like Rob or Kim, but executes with far les savvy. But somehow, people still fall for it.

Can we all agree that Kass is one of the worst Survivor players ever?

yes! To make it worse, she actually thinks she is a great player and has this great insight into the game. Totally delusional.

I thought that before since the person who turns, is usually the first in the alliance to go. But, she moved from 7th to 6th to 5th to maybe even in the top 4 now. She's played her hand well.

I thought that before since the person who turns, is usually the first in the alliance to go. But, she moved from 7th to 6th to 5th to maybe even in the top 4 now. She's played her hand well.

Yeah, I agree with this I think. I still think people won't vote for her to win, but it seems that she has gotten in more solidly with the other side that I would've thought.

And agreed about Tony's lack of smoothness. Boston Rob he is not.

That's because she is no threat. She is awful in challenges and won't win immunity. And no one will respect her enough to vote for her if she makes the final 3. If you were in the final 3, wouldn't you want Kass to be one of the others with you?

That's because she is no threat. She is awful in challenges and won't win immunity. And no one will respect her enough to vote for her if she makes the final 3. If you were in the final 3, wouldn't you want Kass to be one of the others with you?

In the past, people have voted from someone who's done them wrong because they've understood making the right move to win.

I'm not sure I think she'd win. All I've said is she's steadily moved herself up the ladder. She's in her current place because she was willing to make a bold move and she's meshed with her current group. I'm not sure I agree with the move, but she's nowhere near the worst player.

Top 3 you would want Jefra and then Kass/Trish to be with you. Trish has played a better game but feel like she wont articulate it well and might not even know how much she has contributed to the team. With the 5-2 advantage, I wouldnt be surprised to see Tony knock off Woo next week.

I'm curious how Woo is viewed. He's obviously a challenge threat, but he doesn't seem strategic at all.

Why is it that every season someone like Tony sticks around longer than he should? If he makes it to the end, Sarah will 100% out him as a cop (and liar) at the final tribal council.

Why is it that every season someone like Tony sticks around longer than he should? If he makes it to the end, Sarah will 100% out him as a cop (and liar) at the final tribal council.

So the weird thing is that there was a scene (I think right before the merge?) where he told his alliance (Trish, Jefra, LJ, and Woo) that he was a cop. So when he continued that construction worker line at tribal, I think the majority of people there knew he was a cop (including everyone on the jury). Such a stupid lie.

I'm curious how Woo is viewed. He's obviously a challenge threat, but he doesn't seem strategic at all.

I think Woo would be a fun guy to hang out with, but I don't think he's that bright.

That frustrates me to no end. Kim ticked me off too. She was good at what she did, but I couldn't believe that EVERYONE was oblivious to it.

Back