• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Watching tonight's episode now. IMHO, there are too many idols.

there are way too many damn idols.

tony is now a lock for the final 3. he should know that given his idol situation. which made voting out spencer a no brainer there.

The smart move would have been to vote Tony out after he pulled the idol out. He obviously wasn't going to use it and no one else knows that he has the special idol. So even when he played that one and stayed in the game, he would be even more paranoid. And make even worse mistakes than he has already.

Of course, I would want to take my chances against him in the final 3. He's blindsided and pissed off almost all of the jury.

that may be, but i think there's a good chance that only tasha or spencer could beat tony in a final 3 situation

that may be, but i think there's a good chance that only tasha or spencer could beat tony in a final 3 situation

Oh yeah. There's no way Trish or Kass would win. Woo might. Tony will win if he's in the final 3 with Trish or Kass. It's a toss up if Woo is one of the final 3 with Tony and Tish or Kass.

Tasha or Spencer will win if one of them makes the final 3. If they both make it, they could split the vote and the 3rd person could have a chance, whoever it is.

too bad kass wouldn't be able to make the final 3 and also decide who wins, because she def thinks she is the bomb.com

New fall season is another "Blood vs. Water"...among the contestants is John Rocker and his girlfriend (model/owner of tanning salon) and those extremely annoying Indian sisters from the Amazing Race.

New fall season is another "Blood vs. Water"...among the contestants is John Rocker and his girlfriend (model/owner of tanning salon) and those extremely annoying Indian sisters from the Amazing Race.

oh gosh.
could be worth watching for this. almost willing to bet one of them goes first.

Ugh. That is horrible news (re: twinnies)

I had the pleasure of working in the same office as rocker's financial advisor at the height of his fame in Atl. I can say with full confidence that he sucks at life.

oh gosh.
could be worth watching for this. almost willing to bet one of them goes first.

Nice prediction! I have mixed feelings about seeing her go so early though. The possibility for train wreck drama went way down. The old guy seems nice, but super boring.

Im surprised how fit Rocker still is...I would have pegged him for a massive beer gut when his playing days were done.

Nice prediction! I have mixed feelings about seeing her go so early though. The possibility for train wreck drama went way down. The old guy seems nice, but super boring.

lol, i avoided the thread on purpose... and then checked my rep, which brought me here. womp womp.

Loved seeing Drew voted out. What a jackass.

Back