• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Yea they completely mislead on what actually happened last night.

That being said - there did seem to be a strategic way for both Jenna and Michael to save themselves (with help from an ally and in Jenna’s case the idol). It was very odd how spread out the votes were in that second tribal.

I hate that Michael is gone. He was a good player and willing to do pretty much anything to try and win. And only 18. Pretty much the definition of a huge threat though.

Yeah, Michael was my favorite. He'll be back for another season at some point, no doubt.

Pretty boring last couple of weeks.

Donathan is so weird... Used to like him, but it seems like he wants to whine about not being included more than he actually wants to make a big move.

I think I'm rooting for Laurel.

I don't understand how everyone has basically let Dom & Wendell get this far unchecked... Seems like that is finally about to change next week.

Pretty boring last couple of weeks.

Donathan is so weird... Used to like him, but it seems like he wants to whine about not being included more than he actually wants to make a big move.

I think I'm rooting for Laurel.

I don't understand how everyone has basically let Dom & Wendell get this far unchecked... Seems like that is finally about to change next week.

I'm on the same page as you. Other than Dom and Wendell. The producers want us to think it's going to change next week.

yeah, have been boring last few weeks but maybe expecting blindsides every week is too much. Dom and Wendell share, what, three idols?

eventually they will turn on each other...donathan will make 3 because nobody will vote for him.

this season stinks and the winner is going to come down to who was nicer to the jury between Dom and Wendell (probably Wendell) even though Dom has made some good reads and seems to be running the show. Pretty much everyone besides those two was an idiot.

Michael will be Probst's new man crush.

Looking forward to Big Brother 20.

This feels like the JT season where he and one other guy dominated and they were a solid two to the finish. JT’s partner got screwed IIRC.

Good final episode... I liked the season more than most, I guess.

I would have voted for Wendell, but I was kind of surprised Dom didn't win after seeing how the Q&A went at the final tribal. Definitely understand Laurel voting for Wendell to break the tie.

Good final episode... I liked the season more than most, I guess.

I would have voted for Wendell, but I was kind of surprised Dom didn't win after seeing how the Q&A went at the final tribal. Definitely understand Laurel voting for Wendell to break the tie.

This...

Not sure how I feel about the firemaking at the final. Kind of cheapens the last immunity challenge and the power that used to have with it. Guess in retrospect Dom should have challenged Wendell to that himself but that's got to be an almost impossible call to make. Overall though Wendell was a good winner, Dom would have been as well. We will see some of this cast again. Please stop it with all the advantages probst!

I agree that the season closed out strong. There were a lot of things I liked about it and a lot of good players.

I found myself rooting for Dom at the end, but was perfectly satisfied with Wendell winning.

Anyone else's jaw hit the floor (along with the jury's) when Probst started reading the votes at the final TC? That was nuts.

I think David vs. Goliath has been pretty decent so far. Some surprising blindsides and the jackets thing? Damn.

I too have enjoyed the season so far. Seems like a good, engaging cast for all first timers.

The jacket thing was hilarious. Props to the editors for putting it together like they did from Angelina's initial request to Natalie to the David's hearing about it to Natalie straight up ignoring Angelina at the end. Awesome.

Pretty interesting dynamics that the first two vote offs after the switch up were Goliaths to bring it back to 7-7

Absolutely hilarious when Natalie wouldn't even look back to Angelina. Kinda wish Natalie would've stayed for pure entertainment.

Yeah, she was a good character for TV but seemed like she’d be absolutely miserable to live with out there.

Wow. That was a pretty incredible Tribal. Complete surprise outster and good on the guys that planned it. Editors must've had trouble trying to figure out this one because they couldn't throw any suspicion to John during the ep or would've given it all away. Although I guess they did have him talking about a #brochachoblindside

this season is entertaining but i don't really see any of these guys as great players, at least not yet. i do like Christian, so i am glad he is still around.

that is all

Think its been a great season so far, really enjoying it. Hope they can get an alliance going with davids and goliath. Get that annoying Angelina outta here.

Back