• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

BostonDeac

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the new season? I literally thought Brandon was going to murder someone last night, dude is seriously bipolar.

Last edited:
Has anyone been watching the new season? I literally thought Brandon was going to murder someone last night, dude is seriously bipolar.

Good thing he didn't mess with Philip, since Philip is a "street fighter". Haha.

I can't believe somebody didn't tackle him and beat his ass when he poured out the rice- that dude is crazy. But, I also think he enjoys being the bad guy and craves attention (good or bad) so once he started and realized that he was the center of attention, he was happy to ramp up the craziness.

Yeah, Jeff was playing super mediator at the challenge. No way was he letting Brandon go back to camp and be alone with his tribe.

I feel like Brandon must by bipolar. If not that, then something similar. The way he is SO up and then SO down/angry there has to be a mental imbalance of some sort. There are a lot of "characters" on reality TV, but his strikes me as something actually wrong.

That being said, as crazy as he was, I did love him calling out Philip and "Stealth R Us." That shit is dumb. The favorites need to stop bowing down to Philip.

Yeah, Jeff was playing super mediator at the challenge. No way was he letting Brandon go back to camp and be alone with his tribe.

I feel like Brandon must by bipolar. If not that, then something similar. The way he is SO up and then SO down/angry there has to be a mental imbalance of some sort. There are a lot of "characters" on reality TV, but his strikes me as something actually wrong.

That being said, as crazy as he was, I did love him calling out Philip and "Stealth R Us." That shit is dumb. The favorites need to stop bowing down to Philip.

Jeff was playing super massage therapist at the challenge. That was a lengthy and deep tissue massage that he was giving Brandon.

yeah, that shit was crazy...i thought he was going to fuck up the secret agent. having said that, it needed to be done. philly needed to be put in his place!

pouring out the rice and all, that was just a low-life move...most of those people did nothing to him. his beef was with philly.

anyone get a little nervous when they showed him wielding the knife?

apparently i really need to watch last night's episode...

holy balls, brandon is NUTS.

this is stressful to watch.

maybe it's just me, but philip may be my favorite contestant of all time. i just crack up constantly at what he says.

maybe it's just me, but philip may be my favorite contestant of all time. i just crack up constantly at what he says.

i do think he's pretty ridiculous, but i have to give him props for how well he stayed composed during brandon's tirade.

Hope Survivor fans watched tonight's episode. Most intriguing tribal council I've seen in the 10 years watching.

oof, thanks for not giving it away. I should learn not to look at these threads before it's been shown out here (west coast).
looking forward to it tonight. i thought last week was awesome. this has been a really good season so far, IMO.

oof, thanks for not giving it away. I should learn not to look at these threads before it's been shown out here (west coast).
looking forward to it tonight. i thought last week was awesome. this has been a really good season so far, IMO.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this season as well. There have been a couple of slow spurs (esp when the favorites kept winning challenges and it was all fans going to tribal over and over), but overall there have been some really great episodes and some crazy happenings.

I really wasn't sure what was going to happen going into tribal last night, but that was pretty fun/funny to watch. Possibly some fissures in the main alliance to be exploited?

And man, Dawn is nuts. Although I can imagine that being out there in the sun, cold, rain, etc with other strange characters for 25+ days could take a toll on you mentally.

Damn, I was hoping my BOY Phillip would successfully call Macolm's bluff and vote him out. Oh well, Stealth-R-Us 4 Lyfe anyways.

Back