• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Barber rec in WS

seawolf2010

Reaction score
Hey y'all figured I'd ask y'all since you know WS but any good barber shops anyone could recommend? Just got back from the backwoods of Ky and I'm looking kinda rough

Thanks!

Me, too. I've been going there for 13 years. Ricky cut my hair there this morning.

Ricky's dad gave me my first haircut (I remember when they were in Sherwood Plaza). Great small business, great Deacon supporters. There is no other choice in Winston.

I've gotten my hair cut at the boardroom a few times when I've happened to be in WS. Pretty good.

If people are looking for a good Barber Shop in Winston a buddy of mine just started working at a new shop. Its called Washington Park Barber Shop and its on 2104 S. Broad St. I pretty much exclusively got my hair cut at Mt. Tabor for a long time but I have recently made the switch. Couldnt be happier. Laid back atmosphere and the two guys are small business owners who know what they are doing around the chair.

Well, back when I was in school, I got my hair cut by a guy named Mark, until one day he invited me to come along with him that night to watch his stepdaughter's debut as an exotic dancer. So, if you're into barbers who seem cool but turn out to be incredibly, disturbingly sketchy, you might try and find him.

Well, back when I was in school, I got my hair cut by a guy named Mark, until one day he invited me to come along with him that night to watch his stepdaughter's debut as an exotic dancer. So, if you're into barbers who seem cool but turn out to be incredibly, disturbingly sketchy, you might try and find him.

I need a trim, what's Mark's #?

Mt tabor when I was in school..
Sometimes would go super cheap and hit up the barber school.

Back