• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We dominate this coaching list

tis is about the third or fourth time that article has been linked on this board.

This article is our athletics departments "free bird". An oldie but a goodie. Always have to mix in the classics when releasing some new articles.

tis is about the third or fourth time that article has been linked on this board.

In fairness to the OP it really does bear repeating. I wish I could hack into RW's browser and make this his home page.

So there are 20 bad coaching jobs on here, 19 coaches. Our illustrious Jeffery [Redacted] makes the list twice. How many total coaching jobs could have been considered when compiling this list...thousands? And yet...our own, Wellmans top choice, the infamous, Jeff [Redacted] still holds his head coaching position at Wake Forest.

This is un-effing believeable. I know this article has been posted before, but maybe it needs to be posted everyday. Is there a print version of this that could be turned into a billboard for everyone in WS to see?...or posters made and put up around the campus? (With proper credits given, of course)

ETA: #ENFIELDIN

I thought this was the 2nd time myself. But the date on the article is 3/22/13. Does Athlon Sports republish the same article multiple times with a new date?

Great, we have 2 coaches on the list and they even "slam" 1 of our successful coaches by calling him "Paul" Tacy!....We are the Rodney Dangerfield of NCAA basketball.....:drool:

Oh, and props to Buzz for making the list twice.....verrry impressive!

I thought this was the 2nd time myself. But the date on the article is 3/22/13. Does Athlon Sports republish the same article multiple times with a new date?

I think this article was initially done in October, but Bz's record has been updated through this season. Surprisingly his rank didn't change.

The thing that stands out the most to me from this list is that I remember the Shyatt era at Clemson. We always considered that an automatic win. Then you compare Shyatt's numbers with Bz and Shyatt blows him away.

I think this article was initially done in October, but Bz's record has been updated through this season. Surprisingly his rank didn't change.

Given today's announcement, he may eventually hold the #1 spot. Think about that for a second. The worst coaching tenure in 30 years.

Back