• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

But seriously Ron... Fuck you still.

Yep, this is all Ron's Fault. He handled the football and basketball programs so badly this last few years, he should have quit too and given his salary back. The last 4 years of Deac suckitude are all on the Multi Million dollar Ron.

Bump

Fuck you Wellman if you bring us a C-list hire because you have created this "culture" and all the shit that swims in it.

Ron, the entire alumni base will revolt if you fuck this up. You had an epic chance here, all we asked was that you bring a known and respected commodity back to Wake Forest. The current rumors indicate that you are failing miserably.

If this fuckhead doesn't have Jay Wright lined up instead of Danny Manning I am done with Wake Forest athletics forever. For fucking ever. Pay Wright $4M a year and get it done. Give him Graylin for fucks sake. I'll be dead by the time Wake basketball is close to relevant again without a real hire. Danny Fucking Manning? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Moonz... I cracked... finally. It only took the Danny Manning thread.

If this fuckhead doesn't have Jay Wright lined up instead of Danny Manning I am done with Wake Forest athletics forever. For fucking ever. Pay Wright $4M a year and get it done. Give him Graylin for fucks sake. I'll be dead by the time Wake basketball is close to relevant again without a real hire. Danny Fucking Manning? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Moonz... I cracked... finally. It only took the Danny Manning thread.

Things are fluid. Relax everyone.

Let's wait until shit actually starts burning under our noses before we go into full PANIC STATIONS mode.

Let's wait until shit actually starts burning under our noses before we go into full PANIC STATIONS mode.

I'm just throwing stuff against the wall until we hire Jay Wright.

Exactly. All people are doing is going off of 3rd hand rumors at best, right now.

fuck wellman and fuck *******. (just wanted to see that name get censored!)

Back