• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Holy shit, that is awesome. All the pos to whoever did that.

One thing I do not understand from the "In Ron we Trust" group. They all cite the facility upgrades WFU has built during his tenure, and I say that EVERY and I mean EVERY school in the nation has upgraded their facilities during the same period. Sure Groves/BB&T stadium is a million times better than it used to be, BUT so are the stadiums at App. State, UNC, Elon, HPU and even Winston-Salem State. The Miller Center is a nice building, but colleges are building gyms all over the place in their efforts to upgrade their campuses. Nationally there has been a movement toward this, and Mr Wellman is given credit for just riding that wave. Just my 2 cent opinion.

Completely agree. And people have been suggesting that these facilities improvements have hurt the budget.

Facilities are more of a factor because the business model that doesn't require paying the talent. That money is just funneled into new buildings.

And facilities haven't improved on the field performance.

Last edited:
Completely agree. And people have been suggesting that these facilities improvements have hurt the budget.

Facilities are more of a factor because the business model that doesn't require paying the talent. That money is just funneled into new buildings.

And facilities haven't improved on the field performance.

Or recruiting

One thing I do not understand from the "In Ron we Trust" group. They all cite the facility upgrades WFU has built during his tenure, and I say that EVERY and I mean EVERY school in the nation has upgraded their facilities during the same period. Sure Groves/BB&T stadium is a million times better than it used to be, BUT so are the stadiums at App. State, UNC, Elon, HPU and even Winston-Salem State. The Miller Center is a nice building, but colleges are building gyms all over the place in their efforts to upgrade their campuses. Nationally there has been a movement toward this, and Mr Wellman is given credit for just riding that wave. Just my 2 cent opinion.

Very true.

Did your closed head injury make you forget the definition of "home run"? You have destroyed Wake Forest basketball... that is your legacy no matter what your sycophants tell you. Its time to take your Aricept and resign.

I genuinely believe that Ron Wellman is a horrible person. And this opinion is unrelated to the coaching search.

Does everyone remember the fiasco Baddour created for UNC with Frank Beamer, the embarrassing mismanagement of Torbush, followed by the empty promises with Bunting. It was comedic. I remember feeling confident this type if charade would never happen at Wake.....

We're in the middle of a 7, maybe 8, game losing streak. Don't worry, guys.

hey what do you know?!! 2 years later and we're in the midst of a 7 game losing streak. Ron would tell us that we have a young team, road games are scary, and we are striving to reach that allusive level of historical competitiveness.....mumbo jumbo etc.

FUCK YOU RON

Well, neither bothered to talk to Stan on the air after the latest Clem's son beat down.

I didn't see anything - was a reason given for Manning skipping the post game show?

Only that he stayed in the locker room longer than usual after the game.

17-tobias-shower-crying.nocrop.w529.h316.gif

RW on with Scott Hamilton now on 1230/1320 am. laughing about his Chi-Town days..........

Back