• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Sent him a very detailed letter today. Will see what kind of response if any.

Its Tuesday. We have a basketball game tonight that we have no chance of winning because its Tuesday, the game is on the road, and our team sucks. Fuck you Ron Wellman.

1-12 after tonight's inevitable road loss. :tear:

We are a cure for what ails other ACC teams. :(

Just don't get it following the good 9-3 non conf schedule showing- apparently DM doesn't get it either.

Last edited:
1-12 after tonight's inevitable road loss. :tear:

We are a cure for what ails other ACC teams. :(

Just don't get it following the good 9-3 non conf schedule showing- apparently DM doesn't get it either.
1-13, you mean.

Hmm... If men's basketball was the only sport there was, this might have some traction; but Wake is great in men's soccer, men's tennis, struggling some in football, but heading the right direction IMO, pretty good in women's basketball, at least better than we have been in a long time; great in Field Hockey, golf and women's soccer.... just saying basketball is one sport.

last i checked wake was nearly last in the acc in the directors cup standings. ahead of miami and pittsburg if i recall. that's hardly "great"

also if there is one sport at wake forest wellman better get right it's men's basketball.

Hmm... If men's basketball was the only sport there was, this might have some traction; but Wake is great in men's soccer, men's tennis, struggling some in football, but heading the right direction IMO, pretty good in women's basketball, at least better than we have been in a long time; great in Field Hockey, golf and women's soccer.... just saying basketball is one sport.

We suck in baseball too.

last i checked wake was nearly last in the acc in the directors cup standings. ahead of miami and pittsburg if i recall. that's hardly "great"

And has been for multiple years in a row now.

also if there is one sport at wake forest wellman better get right it's men's basketball.

Exactly, all of those sports being good is nice, but it means little if we're losing out on millions of dollars that could be made from filling the stands in the Joel while paying a coach $2+ million to fail miserably.

So sad to see what the Joel has become....

What was once the house that Odom built has been diminished to the laughing stock of the ACC. :(

I'll never forget the big 30+ win over Kansas- really thought that we were going to blow the roof off!

Back