• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Does anyone know how the Wake Will campaign is doing? I'm sure the administration would never disclose anything negative. Is there any deadline to raise the $1b, or do they carry on until they can declare victory? "February Fever" is the most tone deaf marketing ploy I've seen yet, among many other lame ones. Really discouraging.

Does anyone know how the Wake Will campaign is doing? I'm sure the administration would never disclose anything negative. Is there any deadline to raise the $1b, or do they carry on until they can declare victory? "February Fever" is the most tone deaf marketing ploy I've seen yet, among many other lame ones. Really discouraging.

According to the Wake Will website they have raised over $500,000,000 and are two years ahead of schedule. http://wakewill.wfu.edu/

Thought this should move back up based on todays basketball announcement, and if wake is ahead of schedule on wake will then spend on better athletic personel

Can we just pin this? Or maybe make it the header of the page?

Last edited:
Chronic inexperience.

RW: Our staff "knows how to finish."

Now the rest of the program needs to learn how to finish. Wake Forest, WF, We Finish. Never heard that before.

He's extremely encouraged about the future, however. Why wouldn't he be?

The future is bright. We should be able to increase our ACC win total by 100%.

Curious statistic for The Wellman in that his basketball program has had 17 of his last 26 scholarship players either transfer or get kicked off the team. Something is missing in this equation or maybe the part that is in this equation is that the denominator is him

12711251_10153777669999792_6062693825136672366_o.jpg

Chronic inexperience.

17 of 26 since 2008 transferred or kicked off the team. Of course this team is inexperienced. 2 seniors who really aren't good and have many holes in their games, no juniors and the rest freshmen & sophs.

I opened the thread about the dedication ceremony for the indoor practice facility, saw pictures of you, Hatch, and all of your sycophants and immediately wanted to punch you in the fucking mouth through my computer screen. Fuck you Ron Wellman.

i clicked on this thread to say that i have moved beyond my anger at wellman.

i was slowly getting pulled back in early in the season before the collapse and am now firmly back in camp apathy. it remains to be seen if i ever leave here again. the state of the basketball program and the athletic department in general is clearly ron wellman's fault. however, you can't expect a cheatah to change it's spots. ronnie is a little man that loves to feel like he is in control. he gets off on being the pied piper. we all know that. it's been obvious for years. being angry with him so long for being him has grown tiresome.

the people to blame are the ones that empower him. hatch. bot. anyone donating money to his unprofessional clown show of an athletic department. nothing will change until there is a mindset change in the greater community that does not look the other way as long as there is a party going on and an ass being kissed.

after being reminded about how he has used chill i am realizing i'm not beyond my anger at him, though i wish i was, it keeps me warm in the dark hours after another perplexing loss.

fuck you ronnie.

Last edited:
Back