• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

No idea. What I do know is that someone from the school's giving department reached out to me today asking for money. Are you fucking serious, Clark? I told her no money until Wellman is out on his ass. I wouldn't give the school a dollar if it kept it from burning to the ground.

^^ This man is bringing the school to it's knees.

No idea. What I do know is that someone from the school's giving department reached out to me today asking for money. Are you fucking serious, Clark? I told her no money until Wellman is out on his ass. I wouldn't give the school a dollar if it kept it from burning to the ground.

Some poor freshman called me. My wife told me to stay calm.

Some poor freshman called me. My wife told me to stay calm.

As much as I like Billy Merrifield, Noel Shepherd, and Steve Vallos (all of whom I've known for many years including Billy since I used to strike him out in little league in Rocky Mount lol) I stopped giving four years ago and won't give again until Well Man is gone. Of course, Well Man doesn't need me. He's got 4-5 big saps and ACC money each year.

How many of you feel jealous every time you see this thread title come up because you didn’t start it?

MFF! Thanks Ron and go fuck yourself! You have made these here RJKarl boards almost unreadable now.

^^ This man is bringing the school to it's knees.

Of course not. [Redacted] was not fired until the money stopped rolling in and wellman was forced to make a change. We all saw how pissed he was making the announcement. The moment that happened the money came back allowing wellman to go his own way again. That worked out well...
The money needed to be held during the search forcing ronnie out of the search.

From a middle-aged State fan who just wants the Big 4 to reign again, Fuck you Ron. With that thing from Se7en.

a decade lost and no one cares, 25 million to Bzz Manning Wellman, for a baptist school not great stewardship

Used to watch almost every game with wake grads, 8 out of that group 10 didnt even know there was a game last night. Saturday the crowd will be 80/20 Tarheels to Deacons. 40 million to Wellman Hatch Bzz and Manning over 10 years, so that Duke Unc and State, get an extra home game in Winston-Salem. At least the stubb hub tickets will reach double digits saturday. The Wake UNC game in Winston is a Walmart Tarheel fan's dream.

I made plans for Saturday afternoon and I just realized I didn’t know we played UNC until I saw it on the FSU thread and I still don’t know what time the game is and I don’t care if I miss it or not.

I made plans for Saturday afternoon and I just realized I didn’t know we played UNC until I saw it on the FSU thread and I still don’t know what time the game is and I don’t care if I miss it or not.

I was at this point 2 years ago.

i can't imagine scheduling my life around a wake basketball game right now. laughable idea.

Back