• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

my greatest work yet!

kdvr4k.jpg

Yes! This is the billboard of my dreams. Ronald McDonald Wellman and the Hamburgler who stole our glory.

Well wfmike02, Ron Wellman says did you see where Buzz was mentioned alongside Zach Lowe's article about how GREAT the Miami Heat are!

Read the footnotes my friend

The Heat have almost totally reinvented their offense over those three seasons, and in the process they've done something very rare: taken a good offense and transformed it into something almost historically great. The Heat ranked eighth in points per 100 possessions last season, sporting a mark about two points above the league's overall average, per Basketball-Reference.com.2 They're no. 1 this season, a full seven points over the league's overall average — a huge five-point year-over-year jump in comparison to the NBA's general scoring output.

How rare is that? Only 51 teams since 1953-54 have made such a large jump, relative to league average, from one season to the next, per research Basketball-Reference's Neil Paine performed for Grantland. Not surprisingly, most of the teams on this list were very bad in Year 1 and made some sort of massive (and positive) offseason change before Year 2.3 Only four teams have ever improved this much on offense in Year 2 after having merely an above-average offense in Year 1; the Heat will be the fifth such team.

For instance, the three largest jumps in this sense belong to the 2003-04 Nuggets, the 2004-05 Suns, and the 1991-92 Cavaliers.

Wellman is not a good manager. First Dino was blindsided by his dismissal and now he is not holding [Redacted] to any goals / expectations.

Wellman is not a good manager. First Dino was blindsided by his dismissal and now he is not holding [Redacted] to any goals / expectations.

Ron Wellman would not last a year as a manager at any Fortune 500 company.

To let this man run a High-Major College Sports program is pathetic.

Damn straight. This thread should be tacked until they are both gone.

Just listened to the WFMY interview.

His one goal for next year is "Historical Competitiveness". What the fuck drivel is that? Every year at every job I've had, I've had 4-5 goals with specific numbers to hit. Pretty cut and dry.

Just sickens me how someone can be so high up the ladder and be so stupid. The fact that he's running something near and dear to me is like a knife to my heart.

The Kenny Beck interview confirmed it for me. Wellman clearly could give a rat's ass what we think. Most arrogant, pious, asshole I've ever seen. Unbelievable.

His answer on gauging the "approval rating" of the fan base and them him immediately responding with "he has my approval rating" is all we need to know about what a pompous, arrogant prick Ron Wellman is. What a twat.

Fuck that guy.

His answer on gauging the "approval rating" of the fan base and them him immediately responding with "he has my approval rating" is all we need to know about what a pompous, arrogant prick Ron Wellman is. What a twat.

Fuck that guy.

If he were the CEO of any company and dismissed shareholders and customers in this manner after three years of terrible earnings he would be on the street.

"New Coke is AWESOME! You're just too stupid to realize it. New Coke STAYS!!!!"

#fireron and would someone please make a funny embarrassing video of ron, like the buzzout videos, to lift my spirits??!!

"He has my approval rating ABOVE AND BEYOND."

Cronyism! Clap clap clap clap!

Fuck that guy.

If he were the CEO of any company and dismissed shareholders and customers in this manner after three years of terrible earnings he would be on the street.

This example is EXACTLY on point! How can that supposedly smart bunch of "business people" on our BOT not see this?

"We aren't going to use youth as an excuse."
- Jeff [Redacted]

"When 60% of your minutes are being played by freshmen, that's a challenge."
- Ron Wellman

Hypocrisy. Cronyism. Enjoy the empty seats next year, Ron.

Yes! This is the billboard of my dreams. Ronald McDonald Wellman and the Hamburgler who stole our glory.

i totally agree. pic is fucking hilarious. shows the problem perfectly: we've got a clown running our athletics program with a coach that is essentially stealing his salary his job performance is so low.

ahahaha

Back