• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

LOL. If there were 500 random people in a group and you got a million dollars if you picked the 250 people who have the most combined wealth and you could either choose the 250 people with the highest IQs or the 250 people with the lowest IQs every one of you would pick the 250 people with the highest IQs.

Last edited:
LOL. If there were 500 random people in a group and you got a million dollars if you picked the 250 people who have the most combined wealth and you could either choose the 250 people with the highest IQs or the 250 people with the lowest IQs every one of you would pick the 250 people with the highest IQs.

This is ironclad reasoning right here.

The son of a bitch fired Dino for a lack of post season success. But he hasn’t fired a single coach since then for ZERO post season success.

He is a habitual liar who has turned Wake Forest athletics into an absolute scam.

what if there were 250 of the most successful musicians/athletes with a mix of stupid kids with their parents money?

such dumb thinking

The son of a bitch fired Dino for a lack of post season success. But he hasn’t fired a single coach since then for ZERO post season success.

He is a habitual liar who has turned Wake Forest athletics into an absolute scam.

Bout sum it up...

That just about sums it up perfectly. It is hard to imagine a worse athletic director ever in the country.

That just about sums it up perfectly. It is hard to imagine a worse athletic director ever in the country.

I hate the arrogance in which he lies to ya. Like dude could you just be honest with the fan base? We have gone through a decade of hell we deserve a little bit of honesty for sticking it out with you.

Wealthy people have done about as good of a job running the country as they have Wake Forest's athletic department. Since we implicitly associate wealth with intelligence, these types of comments are just confirmation bias at work.

All things considered up to this point America has been well managed and we have created the most succefull economy largely speaking the world has ever known, with standards of living incomparable to most the rest of the world. So I’d say those wealthy people are doing alright.

All things considered up to this point America has been well managed and we have created the most succefull economy largely speaking the world has ever known, with standards of living incomparable to most the rest of the world. So I’d say those wealthy people are doing alright.

lol

The two most economically successful POTUS in the past thirty years have been people of modest means (Clinton and Obama). The rich created biggest problems. Each Bush oversaw massive recessions. W turned the biggest surpluses in US history into the biggest deficits ever...well until Trump...

The wealthy have harmed the standards of living in this country. Hell, Reagan really started a lot of this with his anti-union actions. As unions lost power, the standard of living for everyday Americans started falling behind.

Just once, I'd like to see you get it right....

I hate the arrogance in which he lies to ya. Like dude could you just be honest with the fan base? We have gone through a decade of hell we deserve a little bit of honesty for sticking it out with you.

Pretty much this.

But it does seem like the whole Gary Clark/Tony Woods/JT Terrell (along with whatever the heck else went on that didn't get reported) era changed Wellman's priorities, especially if true as said earlier that [name redacted] did in fact resign and Wellman wouldn't have fired him.

Last edited:
what if there were 250 of the most successful musicians/athletes with a mix of stupid kids with their parents money?

such dumb thinking
Then it wouldn't be random genius. You do realize the group to you're talking about is an incredibly small subset of the American population that doesn't even move the needle.

I'm willing to guess that there are more children, grandchildren, and spouses of people who earned wealth than their are people who earned wealth. Basic math.

Let's get back to the point of this thread. The sun has risen on another day, fuck Ron Wellman. Eat shit and die, you cocksucking motherfucker.

Back