• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Gregg Marshall takes Wichita State to the Final Four. Ronnie takes a shit on Wake Forest. Fuck you sir.

I wonder if this thread will be historically competitive with the "Fuck you, Jeff [Redacted]" topic.

I think this thread is going to be historically competitive with other threads. Ronald Wellman is showing signs of developing into a full on a-hole. I had given him the benefit of the doubt before and just assumed he had more patience than us but now it is clear he just does not give two craps about anyone except his little group of like-minded idiots.

Just retire, Ron.

Retire to your nice little cozy vacation house at the beach and take your buddy with you.

BTTT for the Final Four.

Choke on a dick, Ron.

May you barrel roll across a thousand razor blades before splashing into a pool of acid.

Guy on CBS just said Michigan is the youngest team in the field. But that can't be possible, because Ron told us young players can't win games.

Guy on CBS just said Michigan is the youngest team in the field. But that can't be possible, because Ron told us young players can't win games.

Just got inspired to send Ron another email he'll never read.

May be Haas, but Mark Emmert- current NCAA president, who presented the trophy to Pitino, was a member of the Wake Forest Parents Council in the late 90's.
He sat next to Wellman last night during the game.
At times CBS panned on these two guys and they looked extremely bored.
Can you imagine the conversations?
Mercy.

May be Haas, but Mark Emmert- current NCAA president, who presented the trophy to Pitino, was a member of the Wake Forest Parents Council in the late 90's.
He sat next to Wellman last night during the game.
At times CBS panned on these two guys and they looked extremely bored.
Can you imagine the conversations?
Mercy.

Wellman only gets enthused about half-empty arenas and nailbiters between teams over 150 in KenPom ratings.

I got angry every time they panned the camera from basket to basket because "look!! there's ronnie!!!........... look!! there's ronnie!!!.... "

Back