• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Hi Ron, i just wanted to stop by and say “go fuck yourself”.

I'm thinking wife, daughter, maybe someone suckling from his teet... a gardener, pool boy, driver, tennis lesson instructor, coed dance team member, fainting goat meeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Weird that people on a Wake message board are taking it hard that someone tanked the program for a decade. Definitely hard to understand willis!!!!

D0wAN3iWsAE7hlA.jpg

Fitting picture really given its the his decisions in this sport that tarnished his legacy.

It's just sad to see someone so self-loathing about being a Wake fan, and so insanely wrong and out of touch with reality on top of it. There's a lunatic fringe, but it's not who he thinks it is.

Manning is doing great. Sometimes teams lose games they shouldn't, but Wake's trajectory is at least as good as can be expected at this point.

For real, Manning is doing fine and things are on the right track. Calm down.

Danny is doing the job that WFU administration desires. High Five, Danny. Time to extend contract.

I'm good giving Danny a few more years. Especially interested to see next couple of recruiting classes.

Back