• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

He’ll be dead if he ever crosses the great seal. That is the price of immortality.

Packer and Durham getting ready to drool over asshat. Coming up! 🤮

Yeah, I was flipping channels this morning and was "lucky" enough to see that. Packer and Durham are bad enough, but the level of idiocy during that segment with those 3 was through the roof. I was so shocked they didn't bring up the fact that he destroyed the men's basketball program, NOT!!!!

Wellman got a semi-standing ovation. I sat.

Congrats you sat while the rest of us applauded a good cause that just happened to also have Wellman involved.

I hate Wellman as much as the next guy but this is just pitiful.

Congrats you sat while the rest of us applauded a good cause that just happened to also have Wellman involved.

I hate Wellman as much as the next guy but this is just pitiful.

Yeah, I told my wife, "I'm applauding the cause, not Ron Wellman."

The fact they had to attach that vile son a bitch Wellman to a good cause so he wouldn’t get booed says all you need to know about the asshole. He can go fuck right off.

Definitely and he did get his share of boos when they were announcing him as opening the gate.

What was the cause?

Pretty clear that RW is the type of guy whose ego won't let him just ride off into the sunset and enjoy retirement, while gracefully leaving the duties he once held to others.
We should expect to continue to see a lot of him.

Back