• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Pretty clear that RW is the type of guy whose ego won't let him just ride off into the sunset and enjoy retirement, while gracefully leaving the duties he once held to others.
We should expect to continue to see a lot of him.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's still involved with running the AD. If I had done the level of damage he's accomplished, I'd be on a remote ranch somewhere in Montana. It's worse than just basketball. He's created such bad will with the community and many long-time fans and alums, I'm not sure things can ever be restored to their previous levels. If so, it may take decades.

Doesn't need it's own thread, but the pre-season ACC poll is in for women's basketball as well. Wellman left us with the two worst basketball teams in the ACC. That's his legacy. All the buildings and facilities don't mean shit if they don't lead to success. You don't measure the success of an AD by the buildings he builds. They are simply tools to achieve the goal of winning, and Wellman failed miserably at that.

Doesn't need it's own thread, but the pre-season ACC poll is in for women's basketball as well. Wellman left us with the two worst basketball teams in the ACC. That's his legacy. All the buildings and facilities don't mean shit if they don't lead to success. You don't measure the success of an AD by the buildings he builds. They are simply tools to achieve the goal of winning, and Wellman failed miserably at that.

you do if you're Mr & Mrs. Wine & Cheese

you do if you're Mr & Mrs. Wine & Cheese

I had hoped those folks were rotating out on age alone, but starting to be worried that some of our biggest donors who aren't really blue hairs yet are also more interested in culture and real estate development than actual success and winning.

I had hoped those folks were rotating out on age alone, but starting to be worried that some of our biggest donors who aren't really blue hairs yet are also more interested in culture and real estate development than actual success and winning.

You should be worried.

Wine & Cheese is a type, not a generation

This is a good post.

dumpster-fire-2019_2048x.jpg

wellman_way_plaza.jpg

dumpster-fire-2019_2048x.jpg

Who would donate money to have their name associated with Wellman.

What the hell are they teaching at Wake Forest these days?

Are those photos real?? They have actually named parts of campus after this guy?! I am totally without words.

I need to see clear evidence that our new AD isn’t a hand puppet of RW. Words, actions...whatever. Just show me soon.

Back