• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Ron Wellman is one of the shittiest people I've ever been forced to continuously listen to in my life. He is the Wake Forest equivalent of Donald Trump. I hate him with a burning passion, and I hope the rest of his life is miserable and tormented.

I assume you are either a family friend or a relation to that pile of shit. So here's to hoping that you relay my sentiments to that poxfaced bastard at Thanksgiving dinner. Now kindly fuck off.
great post.

Last I checked, Ron Wellman wasn’t playing out on the court today. Nor was he coaching on the sidelines.

No, but he is responsible for the hiring the 2 worst coaches in school history, and extending this one instead of firing him like every other rational AD would have done last year.

Time to retire this thread. Acceptance and move on.

It should stay until Wake can find its way out of the hole he left. This disaster of a program is all his until someone finds a way out. No one held him accountable while he stole our money so this lives on while until his legacy finally goes away.

Time to retire this thread. Acceptance and move on.

Afraid that’s not possible. Too easy for misguided posters to continue to channel their hatred towards a man that spent over 25 years of his life dedicated to this university, and who doesn’t even work here anymore. He’ll continue to be their boogeyman and the bane of their existence for decades to come.

Afraid that’s not possible. Too easy for misguided posters to continue to channel their hatred towards a man that spent over 25 years of his life dedicated to this university, and who doesn’t even work here anymore. He’ll continue to be their boogeyman and the bane of their existence for decades to come.
Wow. You think we have Manning for decades more? You think less of Currie than the rest of I guess

Shouldn’t have to be decades if he’d done his job correctly but it may take that long to rebuild a burned down program.

Oh Heavens Yes we will.

That cocksucker mocked us and did post game radio shows to tell us how great his hires were performing. He smeared Dino with innuendo rather than admit his mistakes.

And that was just Jeff.

Then he fucked us again.

Oh Heavens Yes we will.

That cocksucker mocked us and did post game radio shows to tell us how great his hires were performing. He smeared Dino with innuendo rather than admit his mistakes.

And that was just Jeff.

Then he fucked us again.

Yes, the Jeff [Redacted] hire didn’t quite pan out that well. FWIW he’s a prior NBA Coach and has resumed that career path since. Who knew that it wouldn’t translate as well at the College Basketball level.

I’m not going to start the Dino stuff again. Mr Wellman did what he had to. Those who know, know. And that’s all there is to it.

Back