• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

maybe he went to personally pick up the check from partial Hawks owner Mitt Shah

or at least lobbying Mit to rally the basketball minds to overcome whatever reluctance the BOT has. We can take some short term $$ pain for long term gain! because there has been nothing short term about our hoops pain.

That's ridiculous. Currie could fire him next month, 6 months from now or in a year. You guys are hyper overreacting to this because your tired of manning. I get it, I've been tired of him for 5 years.

Currie likely hasn't even gotten a desk yet and your screaming for him to make sweeping changes. That's just not realistic.

Exactly!

Yeah badmouthing Currie is crazy talk. He can't do much right now, the way his hiring was arranged. At least we are getting rid of Wellman. So this could be worse. We could be keeping Manning AND Wellman. Apocalypse.

Yeah badmouthing Currie is crazy talk. He can't do much right now, the way his hiring was arranged. At least we are getting rid of Wellman. So this could be worse. We could be keeping Manning AND Wellman. Apocalypse.

I just don't see the point in only solving half the problem. Manning should be out along with Wellman. Any goodwill earned by Wellman retiring is lost by retaining Manning.

Last edited:
I just don't see the point in only solving half the problem. Manning should be out along with Wellman. Any goodwill earned by Wellman retiring is lost by retaining Wellman.

That would be classic Wake

I live close to CLT but I really do wonder, do people see Wellman around Winston? Is he able to actually do things without being harassed? I know if I saw fuckstick I'd make sure to give him a hefty, fuck you buddy!

I’ve only seen him once in public ever. It was year three of [name redacted], and my then girlfriend (now wife) and I were eating at Milner’s and he was seated directly behind me. I told her towards the end of the meal that I wanted to say something, she made me promise that I wouldn’t. Probably the right call, but oh do I think about that chance a lot these days.

Last edited:
I’ve only seen him once in public ever. It was year three of [name redacted], and my then girlfriend (now wife) and I were eating at Milner’s and he was seated directly behind me. I told her towards the end of the meal that I wanted to say something, she made me promise that I wouldn’t. Probably the right call, but oh do I think about that chance a lot these days.

"Fire Jeff [Redacted] you dickhead. Oh, and try the sea bass, it's really good."

Can we just go ahead and sticky this. BUMP

Wake is a clown show, they should have had some kind of announcement by now. This should stay front and center. The silence from the school is telling and it isn't good. Wake is weak and pitiful. There is nothing Wake can say that makes it necessary for Manning to coach next year. If he has to be there next year then make him keep stats and hand out towels. If he stays then that is three more years wake sucks. Make some announcement for crying out loud if nothing more than " hey fans we have our thumb up our ass and we have decided to keep in there another year, sorry and we will see you at the Joel!"

It seems obvious that they are trying to fire Danny. It is unclear why we can’t get it gone. But if we can’t make it happen, we have a toxic situation.

Thanks Wellman. I feel like Currie thought this was a done deal when he took the job. Now we have a cluster.

Wellman needs to die already. There is nothing he can ever do to redeem himself.

Just go die, you piece of shit.

Back