• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

wfumike02

Reaction score
After today this needs its own thread. It's pretty clear at this point that Wellman is public enemy #1 and [Redacted] is just along for the ride.

So with that, fuck you, Ron Wellman. I hate what you and your crony hire have done to our program.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very hard to hold buzz accountable for this because everyone knew or shoulda have known what they were gettin with this hire. So technically buzz is just doing what he has always done. All on Wellman

what the fuck does it take for Buzz to lose his job? what has he done to save his job?

fuck off Wellman!!!

#buzzout
#wellmanout

go deacs!

I can't think of a more appropriate poster to start this thread. :fu:

This thread should get bumped every day with a "Fuck you, Ron" message until all wrongs have been righted.

Ron Wellman killed Wake Forest athletics.

Send him back to teaching P.E. at Bowling Green. He might be better at that.

IN. Get fucked you old loser.

rascal.jpg

I hope we go 0-30 next year. I hope the rest of Ron's career life is a terrible existence. Go fuck yourself, you senile moron.

a fool who would hire a crap coach... or unethical and using his position to benefit his buddy... either way... #Welmanout

Back