• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

I really hate that arrogant jackass. So glad he's leaving.

Love playing on Tuesday at noon, thanks so much Ron. Hard to believe the program has been on fire for 10 years but thanks so much. and thanks for telling the fans to eat shit when they dare ask what is going on.

Bill Ferguson and the FBI provide Ron Wellman with a retirement present. Every time I think of this I laugh.

I can’t believe that dumb piece of shit signed Manning to this contract. GO FUCK YOURSELF RON.

I was re reading post game comments from Daniel Ricardo, and some reporter (I think Connor) asked what do you think of the new AD.... Danny made some comment about him and Ron getting along really well....I was like no shit that fucker handed you a cool 18 mil

Bump just to keep this thread up high on the board.

Someone needs to print this entire thread out and have it sent to that incompetent fuck while we still know his whereabouts.

There better be some kind of announcement today from the shitzipper administration. There is no reason to wait, even if keeping him.

There better be some kind of announcement today from the shitzipper administration. There is no reason to wait, even if keeping him.

Is that what they were always saying on that show “the League”? I always thought they were saying “shitsipper”.

Is that what they were always saying on that show “the League”? I always thought they were saying “shitsipper”.

spell check likes zipper, it go the shit part right, shit sipper shit show and shit zipper

Back