• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Here's the guy that Harris has endorsed, Stony Rushing. Rushing is a big name in Monroe. He owns a shooting range in Pageland, SC.

familypic2_orig.jpg

Alma Adams went to Ohio State, for the record, but you already knew that.

And the Harris endorsement is probably a kiss of death right now.

So far, McCrory and Pittenger have said they won't run. I'm pretty sure Kenny Smith isn't running. The Union Cunty Republican Party Chair and Dan Barry and former Meck Co. Commissioner Matthew Ridenhour are the other Republicans who have been mentioned.

Lots of smoke areound the possibility of Barry running.

So their position is "we would've won anyway and you'll be punished for calling out our cheating, that we didn't really need anyway?"

I'll be interested to see if Dr. Harris ends up getting indicted.

He appears to have perjured himself based on his lawywr’s conduct, and withdrawing from the race may have been part of a deal to avoid prosecution but I tend to doubt that.

He appears to have perjured himself based on his lawywr’s conduct, and withdrawing from the race may have been part of a deal to avoid prosecution but I tend to doubt that.

I hope this case gets taught in future ethics classes. It's never good when an attorney asks for a recess in the middle of the client's testimony.

Back