Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327332333334335336337338 LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 6741

Thread: Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Primary OGB Benefactor
    FFS.

Rusty Larue
    Dan Bishop better keep the words "ABC Store" out of his whore mouth.

Nice job, NC District 9, voting this bozo into office.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    Dan Bishop better keep the words "ABC Store" out of his whore mouth.
    Looks like Bishop is threatening our 21st Amendment rights.

Anyone who wants to show up to that, and other, dumb protest should sign a waiver that they won't take a hospital bed or ventilator. Idiots.

GOP debacle indeed.

They are an embarrassment to humanity.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Shockingly, NC Republicans chose a racist asshole to be their candidate for Lt. Governor

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Shockingly, NC Republicans chose a racist asshole to be their candidate for Lt. Governor
    What'd he do now

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDeac View Post
    What'd he do now
    Just your run of the mill antisemitic, homophobic, and sexist Facebook posting. Your typical Jewish people control the media, women who wear dresses are whores, acceptance of homosexuality represents a slide towards pedophilia, Obama is an anti-American atheist kind of stuff. Ya know, boilerplate GOP talking points.
    Last edited by Frosty; 10-01-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Welp, dumbasses voted fer him Ďcause of the R next ta his name.

Wake up, dumbasses.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    No surprise. And of course it's unprecedented and unparalleled, it's what the GOP (the party of conservatism and respect for traditions, lol) does nowadays. The one saving grace here is that the Democrats still have a bare 4 to 3 Court majority, at least through 2022.

Several GOP state senators are introducing a bill that would force all public school systems in NC to reopen with face-to-face learning within 15 days of the bill being passed, kindergarten through twelfth grade. It appears to have a good deal of support from Republicans in both houses of the state legislature, including Phil Berger. Both Gov. Cooper and the NCAE support letting the local school districts decide whether to reopen or stay online. Most of the state's larger urban counties have reopened elementary school for in-person classes, but have kept middle and especially high schools online - Durham County voted last month to remain online for the entire school year. If the bill passes and Cooper vetoes it, there may be enough votes to override the veto. I guess in some situations the GOP doesn't think "big top-down government" is such a bad thing.

Link: https://www.heraldsun.com/news/polit...248865494.html
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 02-01-2021 at 09:27 PM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...st-trans-ones/

Teachers must report in writing to the student's parents if the student "exhibited symptoms of gender nonconformity."

Republican legislator wants NC teachers to post lesson plans and supplemental materials online for public review after hearing that teacher was discussing ocean pollution.

https://notesfromthechalkboard.com/2...n-is-polluted/

But LOOK at them first two points oí that thar EL curriculum: What Sets the Curriculum Apart?

1. Equity & Inclusion: All children deserve curriculum that fosters their unique abilities, honors their assets, gives them the real opportunity to achieve high academic standards, and builds their capacity to shape the world around them. Students excel in diverse and inclusive settings. To that end, the curriculum presumes English language learners and students of varying abilities are fully participating members of a diverse and heterogeneous classroom structure, while honoring some learnersí need for targeted instruction and additional supports.

2. Embedded Social Emotional Learning: Research shows that academic and social-emotional development are intertwined and mutually reinforcing, so our curriculum encourages students to develop as effective learners and ethical people. Opportunities are integrated for students to contribute to a better world, putting their learning to use as active citizens, working for social justice, environmental stewardship, and healthy, equitable communities.

Ah mean, thaís pure communist lefty poppycock Ďdoctrination BS whut should outrage true ĎmericansÖamiright?

Republicans pass bill increasing the power of dark money in campaigns by allowing donors to remain secret. Their reasoning for more secret money? Cancel culture.

Republicans solving important problems here.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    NC Republicans want to make it easier for people to donate money to support things people won't like.