• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

BTT. Kid has some good offers and has good size for safety. Glad to see the staff making GA a priority again. Very nice start to this class.

I'm not sure what a "one-hit wonder" is for a high school football player, but if he's around 6-feet and will grow to be around 200 pounds, I'd say that's a good size for a safety. He's also got good speed from what I've read... track star at Stone Mountain, runs the hurdles and does the long jump (personal best was 20'4" last year).

Mention of Jalan McClendon at around 40 seconds. Not really anything Wake specific, just that FSU is going after McClendon.

Where is the Football Recruiting thread?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where is the football recruiting thread. We got a commitment today, and I was looking for some discussion.

Pretty sure Bzzz killed Wake basketball and football.....we can talk Clemson recruiting if you want?

Very nice....Fla LB Jaboree Williams, 3 Star with long offer sheet including BC, Ciincinnati, UNC, Pitt, WVa, and Wisconsin per Scout.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Bzzz killed Wake basketball and football.....we can talk Clemson recruiting if you want?

why do they always steal a UF WR target?

does dabo make his final sell in the bi-lo parking lot?

do you get the tiger roar ringtone mp4 once you sign your letter of intent?

why do they always steal a UF WR target?

does dabo make his final sell in the bi-lo parking lot?

do you get the tiger roar ringtone mp4 once you sign your letter of intent?

You talking about Kitt? He looks like a pretty solid prospect. Scary thing is he, and those two LB who committed recently seem to all be rallying around Deshaun Watson. He's going to be amazing if Chad Morris sticks around, but if Morris takes a HC job, it's possible Watson, Kitt, and whoever else they convince to play together could jump ship, and that would suuuuuck.

Dabo is the perfect Southern Christian hillbilly to send in to mama to convince her that her baby will be taken care of in college....I don't think he knows anything about coaching, but whatever...

Football commitments need to be respected as much as basketball commitments.

Back