Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 388

Thread: Fight results

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Yep. While it was enjoyable for the most part, it didnít live up to the lofty expectations.
    This was probably the 3rd boxing match I've watched from start to finish and it was highly entertaining.

  2. #342
    I hope they figure out how to get Fury and Joshua out of their obligations and set up the super fight the world needs.

    Say what you want to say about Joshua.... He's a fraud, he's got a glass jaw, he's a silk sheet pretty boy, all probably true but after he lost to Ruiz he made ZERO excuses. People tried to float that he got a concussion sparring, he was sick, shit even his water was spiked but Joshua made no excuses. He went to Klitschko change his strategy, trained hard and won the rematch.

    Wilder won't change shit but fire the dude that might of saved his life and only competent man in his corner Mark Breland. Joshua was a stand up dude after getting dethroned, Wilder has proven to be the opposite. Probably why Joshua got his belts back and Wilder will be a bad guy in the Tyson Fury movie one day.

  3. #343
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    39,307
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    He called it his uniform like he had to wear it. Just dumb.


    How about not getting your ass beat by a British dude for black history month?
    Lol. Black people should focus on going undefeated during Black History Month.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I hope they figure out how to get Fury and Joshua out of their obligations and set up the super fight the world needs.

    Say what you want to say about Joshua.... He's a fraud, he's got a glass jaw, he's a silk sheet pretty boy, all probably true but after he lost to Ruiz he made ZERO excuses. People tried to float that he got a concussion sparring, he was sick, shit even his water was spiked but Joshua made no excuses. He went to Klitschko change his strategy, trained hard and won the rematch.

    Wilder won't change shit but fire the dude that might of saved his life and only competent man in his corner Mark Breland. Joshua was a stand up dude after getting dethroned, Wilder has proven to be the opposite. Probably why Joshua got his belts back and Wilder will be a bad guy in the Tyson Fury movie one day.
    Joshua has beaten Whyte, Povetkin, Joseph Parker, and Wlad Klitschko, among others, and he made up for his only loss by completely dominating Ruiz. I don't know how he'll do against Fury, but there's no real evidence that he's a fraud. And he took huge punches from Wlad and Whyte, two serious punchers, so I wouldn't say he has a glass jaw.

    On a separate topic, it's amazing to see people on this thread saying this is one of the first fights they've watched. I think it's a generational thing; boxing was everywhere when I was growing up in the 80s and into the 90s. Aside from HBO, Showtime, and PPV, there were fights on the networks on weekend afternoons, Friday Night Fights on ESPN, Tuesday Night Fights on USA, etc. And Olympic boxing was a big deal.

  5. #345
    Dana White just secured a private island for UFC 249. That fight is going to be massive. Khabib is not a fighting man and a gigantic pussy that deserves to have his belts stripped immediately, but the fight will be massive regardless.

    Dana White the hero the world needs right now. Sports.

  6. #346
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    77,234
    Of all sports, MMA and boxing should be the last to come back. People don't test positive for up to ten days after contracting the virus. Add to this, competitors will be touching, sweating and bleeding on one another and others will be at risk.

    White is a greedy moron.

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Of all sports, MMA and boxing should be the last to come back. People don't test positive for up to ten days after contracting the virus. Add to this, competitors will be touching, sweating and bleeding on one another and others will be at risk.

    White is a greedy moron.
    Is this true? People can take as long as 12 days to start showing symptoms, but you still test positive before that happens if tested. Could be wrong tho.

  8. #348
    This fight probably wonít infect anybody at all, but if it does it will pale in comparison to say... holding a fucking primary vote in Wisconsin, or going to the grocery store, or riding the subway.

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Khabib is not a fighting man and a gigantic pussy that deserves to have his belts stripped immediately,
    just lol

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    just lol
    You would.

  11. #351
    Think we just watched Cowboys last fight. The dude define ďa fighting manĒ.

    Tag: nobody cares

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonbeck View Post
    Take it to the Pit. This board is for sports, not sports-themed scripted television.
    Just went back on this thread.

    Maybe the worst take ever. So dumb.

  13. #353
    Big one tonight boys. Lomachenko gonna price why heís the best of the era. LFG!!!!!

    Great fight.

  14. #354
    Absent a knockout, lomo has lost all the belts to Lopez.

  15. #355
    Twelfth round may be for the win

  16. #356
    116-112, 119-109, 117-111 to Lopez

  17. #357
    Lopez is a new star. Lomo choked.

  18. #358
    119-109 seemed a little uneven but agreed on the scorecard that Lopez won - the first six rounds were big advantages to him and then he won the 12th.

  19. #359
    I would have never thought Lopez outboxed loma. Good on that dude.

  20. #360
    Khabib dominates Gaethe & retires undefeated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •